Am I a framecel? Is gymmaxing worth?

B

Bombolozzo

Iron
I've been gymmaxxing for almost six months now but i'm a little worried about my frame, my shoulders are fine but i think the clavicle is kinda narrow, what do you think? First pic is before i started gym the other 2 are from the last week.

Photo 2024 02 06 10 28 28 Photo 2024 02 06 10 24 03 Photo 2024 02 06 10 23 56

Yea

The other pics ur trying ur best to fraud

Ur frame isn’t horrible but ur collar bones are short and ur waste isn’t ideal either

Overall not an attractive frame but also don’t have child baring hips

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Just please don’t send a pic like this to women it looks autistic asf

90FA24AC 2310 4C8B 9B71 5EBBE6B035BB

Better to just keep ur natural posture

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and Mr. Nobody
Yea

The other pics ur trying ur best to fraud

Ur frame isn’t horrible but ur collar bones are short and ur waste isn’t ideal either

Overall not an attractive frame but also don’t have child baring hips
so basically it's over?

Not bad or good, pretty normal, consider taking steroids if your serious about going pro in bodybuilding or powerlifting.

• +1
Reactions: Bombolozzo
so basically it's over?
It’s not over just not special muscle could compensate for it

But the most attractive part is the broad shoulders result of long collar bones which u don’t have

Ur not framecel probably avarage

I've been gymmaxxing for almost six months now but i'm a little worried about my frame, my shoulders are fine but i think the clavicle is kinda narrow, what do you think? First pic is before i started gym the other 2 are from the last week.

View attachment 2726114View attachment 2726118View attachment 2726120
just keep lifting. The only people gymmaxxing isn't worth it for in terms of looks, is short guys. As long as you remain natty and control your diet, you won't get "too big". You will simply look better. Don't make it your personality, but stay consistent. Its good for physical and mental health, and will make you significantly more attractive. Looksmax users don't want to accept the simple fact that having a lean muscular physique is superior, and they'll argue with cherry picked examples of roided bodybuilders, bloatmaxxed ogres or midgets - or most laughably - DYEL male models.

Listen, at the end of the day you're gonna be you. The only question you need to answer is; do you look better gymmaxxed or marathonmaxxed? Or obsegamermaxxed? Answer should be extremely obvious.

• +1
Reactions: Bombolozzo and Mr. Nobody
just keep lifting. The only people gymmaxxing isn't worth it for in terms of looks, is short guys. As long as you remain natty and control your diet, you won't get "too big". You will simply look better. Don't make it your personality, but stay consistent. Its good for physical and mental health, and will make you significantly more attractive. Looksmax users don't want to accept the simple fact that having a lean muscular physique is superior, and they'll argue with cherry picked examples of roided bodybuilders, bloatmaxxed ogres or midgets - or most laughably - DYEL male models.

Listen, at the end of the day you're gonna be you. The only question you need to answer is; do you look better gymmaxxed or marathonmaxxed? Or obsegamermaxxed? Answer should be extremely obvious.
is it pointless at 5'8?

is it pointless at 5'8?
IMO its right at the edge. I think 5'8 is okay, but 5'7 below its time to reconsider. At least going for max size.

My logic is basically that once your below a certain height, it becomes really important to not appear shorter than you are. I remember this one guy who had a really impressive natty physique, he was probably around 5'6. I was working out with my friend and his gf, and she kept talking about how ridiculous this guy looked, how he had napoleon complex etc. I remember thinking it was so brutal, like wtf.

Anyways, my cousin who is a successful lawyer for the countries largest law firm is 5'8 and basically ascended hard through lifting. While it didn't fix his height, he got a much more attractive physique and pretty quick landed a lawyer gf through his crossfit club once he started gaining some mass. Not saying theres any direct correlation obviously. But the main thing is, when he added mass it didn't screw with his apparent height.

Its kinda like, for me - being 6'3.6 (192cm) - it takes a lot longer to gain mass significant enough to make me not look DYEL. Even worse, I had this phase where I didn't lift at all and just did distance running, which totally ruined my physique. No bones could save the non existent mass. For a 5'8 guy, he'll fill out way faster than me. And may push it beyond what looks the best even staying totally natty (depending on genetics obviously). So its a fine line. But in conclusion, I think that everyone should lift and stay physically fit. The question is, however, at what point do you scale it back in terms of adding mass? For tall guys, this is never. Cause like for me, I'll always look borderline DYEL below a certain fat percentage. But for short guys, they might take on a cloud appearance once they start throwing around 315lb bench etc.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody
yeah ur bones aint gonna grow but gymmaxx anyway its better than being a scrawny faggot
But do you think mine are noticeably narrow or just not wide? Tbh i think that even if my clavicles are not the best my shoulders are kinda broad compared to most people i see everyday

But do you think mine are noticeably narrow or just not wide? Tbh i think that even if my clavicles are not the best my shoulders are kinda broad compared to most people i see everyday
NIGGA how the fuck would i know when you're standing like a roblox character jfl send an unfrauded pic so i can give you an answer

Damn i used similar pics on my dating profile
Bro that pose is weird

Ik it gives the illusion of broad shoulders but it makes u look like some gym jerk to the avarage foid

Natural pose will look better

• +1
Reactions: marek937
Bro that pose is weird

Ik it gives the illusion of broad shoulders but it makes u look like some gym jerk to the avarage foid

Natural pose will look better
idk man my gf liked it when i sent it to her