Am I a late bloomer

I

ik I suck

Bronze
So here's the thing my growth plate are closed (x ray of left ankle) And guessing I've stopped growing but one thing Is Not okay with me am i late bloomer I had no Facial/Armpit/genitals hair till the age of 16 i guess yeah it was 16 I had nothing after 16 I had patches a Lil bit of hair is it because of my genetics or I am a late bloomer and if I'm Is there any chance I can grow(I guess not) so what to do now Considering spinal plates maybe I can increase 2-3 cm but not much Help me out with this confusion. I have accepted my fate as a manlet and a Subhuman but wanna get rid of this fucking confusion

So here's the thing my growth plate are closed (x ray of left ankle) And guessing I've stopped growing but one thing Is Not okay with me am i late bloomer I had no Facial/Armpit/genitals hair till the age of 16 i guess yeah it was 16 I had nothing after 16 I had patches a Lil bit of hair is it because of my genetics or I am a late bloomer and if I'm Is there any chance I can grow(I guess not) so what to do now Considering spinal plates maybe I can increase 2-3 cm but not much Help me out with this confusion. I have accepted my fate as a manlet and a Subhuman but wanna get rid of this fucking confusion
Were u fat before 16? maybe u had high e

• +1
Reactions: EggKing
my dad grew 2 inches in college u never know

Real shit? Let's hope then 🙂 till then I'll rope
yeah maybe high e or gh or hormone deficient.

maybe u were hyper thyroid or smth and/or high e while not producing enough gh till later, so growth plates r closed

maybe u were hyper thyroid or smth and/or high e while not producing enough gh till later, so growth plates r closed
So what if I get back these to their normal point is there a chance for me? Or just a waste of money

So what if I get back these to their normal point is there a chance for me? Or just a waste of money
cant really reverse growth plate closure, just get on an ai try and keep whatever amount of growth plate growth u have left and then run hgh or peptides, most spinal plates close at 25 and theres 23 discs in the spine so even 1mm on them all is 1 inch in height, gl bro hope u ascend, theres a bunch of guides on this forum

cant really reverse growth plate closure, just get on an ai try and keep whatever amount of growth plate growth u have left and then run hgh or peptides, most spinal plates close at 25 and theres 23 discs in the spine so even 1mm on them all is 1 inch in height, gl bro hope u ascend, theres a bunch of guides on this forum
For that I have to moneymaxx bcs my parents don't give a shit about my height maybe 1000 bucks first then hgh and Ai

• +1
Reactions: benchlordthethird

But I never had any symptoms I had Eggs fish meat Dairy Citrus food , good diet too may gh is a case but i personally think My genetics, it sucks my grandfather was a short guy my father was like 5'3 or smth 😆 but I'll try mk 677 and msm And let's hope if it helps

• +1
Reactions: benchlordthethird
But I never had any symptoms I had Eggs fish meat Dairy Citrus food , good diet too may gh is a case but i personally think My genetics, it sucks my grandfather was a short guy my father was like 5'3 or smth 😆 but I'll try mk 677 and msm And let's hope if it helps
rather do it while u know how to do it instead of knowing and not doing it then regretting it

lidar com mais dificuldade, ser gordo de 6 a 16 anos é ideal para altura. só engordei aos 12 anos, perdi tantos ganhos de altura
TThere are literally studies that prove that if you gain weight from the age of 10 to 6, for each point of your BMI you lose 0.9 cm in the growth spurt.

i think your growth plates were closed before pubrety what was your height? (14-16) how tall are you now?

i think your growth plates were closed before pubrety what was your height? (14-16) how tall are you now?
I don't know and I don't give a shit about that anymore to fuck bitches I just need crazy money and a big dick which I have got so don't care I'm 172-173