Am I a retard for doing this at the gym?

Peachy

Peachy

in a void of omnipresent Chaos
The heaviest plates we have are 45lbs and the second heaviest we have is 25lbs. I almost never load up the barbell with the 45lbs plates because I'm too lazy to put in the effort to lift them. It's faster for me to load up as many 25lbs plates as I need instead of having to bend my back and get the 45lbs plates and look like I'm lifting big boy weights. Because I'm using lighter plates, it looks like I'm lifting bitch weights but in reality I'm lifting more than what it looks like. Idgaf tbh ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Would never read that jfl
But I can answer that question
You'll get over the bad days. Just.keep lifting bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, UsernameRequired, Mr_Norwood and 3 others
Very autistic

its fine bro, just lift and you are good to go

it really doesnt matter. both 45 and 25 plates are no effort to move so id rather use less plates / move less

Do it the way you are more comfortable if the result is the same.

• +1
Just lift the 45s you pansy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and autistic_tendencies
Imagine gymcelling as a curry (never began)

Nobody cares how much you lift at the gym and that you are lifting lighter plates

7psl chad doesn't care what you lift

3psl pajeet with 100lbs bench will laugh if he sees you using smaller weights though.

also tbh just the fact that you actually go to the gym means you're looksmaxxing more then 90% of this site so fair play to you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 2581, Mateusz74 and 1 other person
Lifting, but too lazy to lift

Seems legit

Lifting, but too lazy to lift

Seems legit
All the 45lbs plates are nearly at the floor level and I have to bend down really far in 95% of cases to pick them up.

• +1
All the 45lbs plates are nearly at the floor level and I have to bend down really far in 95% of cases to pick them up.

Okay mate

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant
Going to the gym is beyond retarded

Qdtu9CL.jpg

7psl chad doesn't care what you lift

3psl pajeet with 100lbs bench will laugh if he sees you using smaller weights though.

also tbh just the fact that you actually go to the gym means you're looksmaxxing more then 90% of this site so fair play to you

most people here lift, apart from avi spam shit cunt posters

• +1
Probably not. Unless you are using all the 25# weights and keeping others from using them