Am I a sexual predator or just desperate?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I am using everything at my disposal to prey on single women. I'm going out of my way to find a girl I can marry. Reddit, Language apps, OLD you name it, if I come across a female hole then that's my goal. I still ignore sub-LTBs. Every girl I'm speaking to I am doing for purpose of meeting them and marrying them. Ngl I come across as clingy and needy. Some of you guys have accused me of acting like a 'pick me' person. But I disagree. That's not a bad thing. Women should pick me.

I never imagined I'd do this. I had ER syndrome all my life and expected a women to come to me. Took me 29 years to realise it won't happen.

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
I am using everything at my disposal to prey on single women. I'm going out of my way to find a girl I can marry. Reddit, Language apps, OLD you name it, if I come across a female hole then that's my goal. I still ignore sub-LTBs. Every girl I'm speaking to I am doing for purpose of meeting them and marrying them. Ngl I come across as clingy and needy. Some of you guys have accused me of acting like a 'pick me' person. But I disagree. That's not a bad thing. Women should pick me.

I never imagined I'd do this. I had ER syndrome all my life and expected a women to come to me. Took me 29 years to realise it won't happen.
DNR

Don't say you're preying on women. Are you attempting to talk to women who are of legal age/AOC? If so, who cares? That's life. You want to date and marry too so it's not even like you're hanging out at some high school trying to smash. I don't think you're a predator.

• +1
Reactions: uksucks, Kanye West's Cousin, princeof316 and 1 other person
Don't say you're preying on women. Are you attempting to talk to women who are of legal age/AOC? If so, who cares? That's life. You want to date and marry too so it's not even like you're hanging out at some high school trying to smash. I don't think you're a predator.
Ofc they're legal age. In fact I don't even entertain women under the age of 22 because I'm worried about what society will think of me even if I find them attractive.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Ofc they're legal age. In fact I don't even entertain women under the age of 22 because I'm worried about what society will think of me even if I find them attractive.
Don't worry. I don't feel you're doing anything wrong. In fact, I think it's noble you are not trying to go for the lowest you can go in terms of AOC/legal age.

Completely legal to do so but you don't feel comfortable with it.

• Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist