AM I A TWINK (BE HONEST)

am i twink or nah

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Blondecel

Blondecel

Banned
>I have blonde hair obviously, which is considered feminine in men compared to black hair
>I am skinny. I wear a size xs-s depending on the brand in men's clothing sizes. Mostly an S
>I have been told by some girls that I am good looking and cute. Being "cute" and gl is a twink trait
>I am 6'0 but I don't think that matters
>I look younger than I actually am
>I have the prettyboy haircut

So?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 21620 and FailedNormieManlet
@8PSLcel

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
>I have blonde hair obviously, which is considered feminine in men compared to black hair
>I am skinny. I wear a size xs-s depending on the brand in men's clothing sizes. Mostly an S
>I have been told by some girls that I am good looking and cute. Being "cute" and gl is a twink trait

So?
hop on E and msg me in a year x

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, mug, Deleted member 18931 and 5 others
yes, specifically built for bbc

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

So?
You're pretty much describing a foid i would sleep with - yes

• +1
Reactions: Loki
imagination jerking off GIF

So?
If ur 6'0 you'd look masc if u get muscular

So?
Show pics

I'm straight plus i have an anime gf fuck off
The only question at this point is who gets to fuck you. The jews are already running your ip. You’re up for grabs buddyboyo

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
The only question at this point is who gets to fuck you. The jews are already running your ip. You’re up for grabs buddyboyo
I'm only 16 years old

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and FailedNormieManlet

So?
Oh God oh fuck I am too similar to you