Am I a voicecel?

Being a voicecel is death. If your voice isn't as deep as larry wheels then it is time to voicemaxx.

When brock lesnar speaks he sounds like a twink. I have zero respect for what high pitch males say (like a woman lol). I only respect deep voice males.

deep voice is sexual dimporphic. Women and children have zero authority imo and so sound the same.

Men have a deep voice to command respect and authority.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Sounds High IQ
Voicecel theory rejected

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
Sounds High IQ
Voicecel theory rejected
Tyrone and Chads rarely sound high IQ.

High IQ voice is good for betabux but bad for slaying because it isn't sexually threatening

• +1
Tyrone and Chads rarely sound high IQ.

High IQ voice is good for betabux but bad for slaying because it isn't sexually threatening
He sounds high IQ AND at the same time he doesn't sound like a voicecel, just average

• +1
He sounds high IQ AND at the same time he doesn't sound like a voicecel, just average

Haven't listened to his voice yet. Avaerage isn't good enough unless you have other redeeming features.

I am voicemaxxing and voice has an underrated importance.

• +1
Peter Steele has a low as fuck voice but he still sounds High IQ

• +1
sounds decent and high class

• +1
Haven't listened to his voice yet. Avaerage isn't good enough unless you have other redeeming features.

I am voicemaxxing and voice has an underrated importance.
It's very easy to fraud a deep voice, only problem is you run out of breath rather quickly when doing so

• +1
It's very easy to fraud a deep voice, only problem is you run out of breath rather quickly when doing so
It isn't just pitch but eloquence and how quickly you talk. Head posture impacts voice too. I need to make a thread discussing this in detail with images and citations

• +1
I thought you were curry? Are you a curry living in america? You sound very american.

Yes I am an American, what I'm reading is a paper I wrote btw, hence why I refer to America as "us"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
Yes I am an American, what I'm reading is a paper I wrote btw, hence why I refer to America as "us"
Must be hard man.

• +1
You sound like your voice is normal pitched but may be still developing. You should practice speaking more clear tho, you sounded a tiny bit mumbly.

• +1
Must be hard man.

Not really. I don't let people give me shit for my ethnicity. Some people, including this super hot girl (and she was smart as hell too, amazing at maths) think I'm a white American, maybe Italian or something, I'm not really considered the "Indian" kid.

• +1
Not really. I don't let people give me shit for my ethnicity. Some people, including this super hot girl (and she was smart as hell too, amazing at maths) think I'm a white American, maybe Italian or something, I'm not really considered the "Indian" kid.
Yeah, you don't look that curry tbh.

• +1
Sound like typical American douche bag ngl, deff not voicecel

• +1
It's not that bad tbh.

• +1
You sound like a normal guy.

• +1
Sounds perfectly normal to me

• +1
lol autism

• +1
Sounds like an average person

• +1
I weigh 70 kilos

• +1
I weigh 70 kilos
Aim for 20 FFMI to begin with, and don't go above 20% bodyfat. I'm slightly higher BMI than you (and in good shape), but being scrawny looking is awful for your SMV.

• +1
Pretty good voice

• +1
Average teenager voice. Pretty decent.

• +1