Am I a volcel for just not trying with women at all ever since I got blackpilled

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Or is it a smart idea because I know it’s already over, so I should just hide my face everywhere I go and never speak to women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: manletmogger, looksmaxxing223, greywind and 5 others
By

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and Goth
Do u remember my old threads?

• +1
Reactions: Jova

You‘re a low discipline retard

Or is it a smart idea because I know it’s already over, so I should just hide my face everywhere I go and never speak to women
Show face bet ure not that ugly

No, cold approach as much as possible on phenibut or something if needed

insecure pickme faggotry just slay

What how am I a insecure pick me faggot retard
constantly putting yourself down -> validation seeking behavior -> pickme

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
U saved yourself from embarassment

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
constantly putting yourself down -> validation seeking behavior -> pickme
How is putting my self down seeking for validation? I put myself down cause I get no girls

What how am I a insecure pick me faggot retard

You never did, chad always wins

Does addreal help with inhibition as well
With me it does, but i’ve heard im an outlier, most turn into robots

Not how i said im an outlier bhai
Do I think I’m effecting my chances of being approached acting like an aspie putting my head down wearing a hoodie that covers most of my face 24/7

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and AlbinoMaxxer
You are in America. If you try to flirt with a woman you risk a sexual harassment charge, do better go MGTOW if you don’t wanna end up getting stabbed in jail by Tyrone who punishes you for harassing women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, looksmaxxing223 and Zenis
You are in America. If you try to flirt with a woman you risk a sexual harassment charge, do better go MGTOW if you don’t wanna end up getting stabbed in jail by Tyrone who punishes you for harassing women.
What a retard, dont listen to this basement dweller

• Hmm...
Reactions: The Grinch
Should I just move countries then

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
No, you are mentally ill.

Most of my friends are nerds. One is the biggest geek on earth, and women will pull their skirts up for him. Hes not tall, but he does have a jaw. He is also sort of fat too.

Its about personality man.

No, you are mentally ill.

Most of my friends are nerds. One is the biggest geek on earth, and women will pull their skirts up for him. Hes not tall, but he does have a jaw. He is also sort of fat too.

Its about personality man.
Personality

:feelsuhh:L:lul::lul:
IMG 7929

my dude

girls NEED a good personality.

Give it a try you basement dweller.
“Basement dweller”:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Your personality is based on your face

Dude I’m literally out of my house most of the time you u can’t call me a basement dweller

Only try if she grabs your dick otherwise don’t try.

• JFL
Reactions: Zenis
Only try if she grabs your dick otherwise don’t try.
Your right don’t try unless she pulls your cock out in the middle of class and starts sucking it their and then

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad
Im not man im just trying to understand why u think america is so dogshit, curious where u reside
America is dogshit imo, I’m assuming it’s similar to Canada and Canada is dogshitn

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer