Am I a volcel for just not trying with women at all ever since I got blackpilled

America is dogshit imo, I’m assuming it’s similar to Canada and Canada is dogshitn
bro lives in canada, what do you go to degrassi nigga

Im not man im just trying to understand why u think america is so dogshit, curious where u reside
Your culture is degenerate and it made you miserable and you want to force it on the rest of the world so that we can all be miserable together.

Your culture is degenerate and it made you miserable and you want to force it on the rest of the world so that we can all be miserable together.
I can agree tbh but the quality of life is much better than most countries, easy to slay as well

I can agree tbh but the quality of life is much better than most countries, easy to slay as well
How is it easy to slay when I’m literally a KHHV

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
How is it easy to slay when I’m literally a KHHV
You dont try retard, u said u wear a hoodie with ur head down, foids probably think ur about to shoot up the school, mirin dark triad tbh

• JFL
Reactions: DNRDniggerking and Zenis
You dont try retard, u said u wear a hoodie with ur head down, foids probably think ur about to shoot up the school, mirin dark triad tbh
Dark triad is a meme, mean mugging with a hoodie on in the corner isn’t getting the bitches, only spiking their heart rates because they think your about to shoot up the school

• +1
Everything about America is great, the food, the music, the entertainment… except for the culture. You have a feminist culture where men are scared of women and women push you around, you also don’t respect when other nations don’t want to live like you, you want to force others to become like you. Every country that accepts you and becomes your ally becomes miserable, including mine. You are the devil. I want china to conquer Europe and save us from American influence.

• +1
Or is it a smart idea because I know it’s already over, so I should just hide my face everywhere I go and never speak to women
Yes.

Everything about America is great, the food, the music, the entertainment… except for the culture. You have a feminist culture where men are scared of women and women push you around, you also don’t respect when other nations don’t want to live like you, you want to force others to become like you. Every country that accepts you and becomes your ally becomes miserable, including mine. You are the devil. I want china to conquer Europe and save us from American influence.
Kind of a good thing, if you ask me, i utilize that by being an outlier and treating them like an arab would

Dark triad is a meme, mean mugging with a hoodie on in the corner isn’t getting the bitches, only spiking their heart rates because they think your about to shoot up the school
Nah man he’s darktriadmaxxing, sounds like ur mirin tbh

Nigga bro how am I mirin myself
Oh fuark im retarded, i was just jestering, you obviously know what to do to not look unappealing

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Oh fuark im retarded, i was just jestering, you obviously know what to do to not look unappealing
Yes but I just keep doing it because abused dog brain even though i know it makes me look unapproachable and like a school shooter

• +1