Am I able to debloat or do I need to lose fat?

C

coolguytrynaglowup

Iron
Joined
Sep 5, 2026
Posts
5
Reputation
0
Hi, can someone tell me if I need to debloat. I feel like my face is looking a little fat. Also tell me what I should work on, if I have potential, and what my rating is thank you
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0616.jpeg
    IMG_0616.jpeg
    188 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0617.jpeg
    IMG_0617.jpeg
    129.1 KB · Views: 0
you got good potential. I would do something like sauna or cardio, anything to make you sweat a lot bc bloating is just water retention so you'll know if you need to buy diuretics if there's a noticeable difference in the before and after.

i'm not good with ratings but ur hair has good texture, physique is def something to work on and ur face has a lot of potential. I'd also try to fix ur nostril flare if you can.

do a body recomp for ur physique (lose fat and gain muscle). i'm not going to tell you how you should get there but PEDs are a slippery slope.
 
  • +1
Reactions: coolguytrynaglowup

Similar threads

dragomog
Replies
10
Views
96
idontmogYET
idontmogYET
griffagella
Replies
8
Views
32
griffagella
griffagella
I
Replies
8
Views
46
idkmanlikefr
I
S4l
Replies
5
Views
70
Joestar$
Joestar$
softmaxed
Replies
12
Views
72
Sköll12
Sköll12

Users who are viewing this thread

  • ALMS
Back
Top