• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11479 and xefo
Bro are u Mexican?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
Nice bonestructure XD

Lens distorts me

More like 3. Just by looking at your picture I can conclude a lot of things about you, and isn’t good. You probably shower 3 times a week, you smell like cheese, your room smells like Doritos , you have no fashion style, and probably autistic but dumb. I know most of the stuff I said might not be true about you but still, this is what your face “communicates“ and I’m sure people irl also think the same.

More like 3. Just by looking at your picture I can conclude a lot of things about you, and isn’t good. You probably shower 3 times a week, you smell like cheese, your room smells like Doritos , you have no fashion style, and probably autistic but dumb. I know most of the stuff I said might not be true about you but still, this is what your face “communicates“ and I’m sure people irl also think the same.
Cope cope cope cope cope

Copeeeee

on a serious note, I’m an irl slayer. Cry for my stacies you abused dog

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
Copeeeee

on a serious note, I’m an irl slayer. Cry for my stacies you abused dog
Slayer on tinder (you fraud) yet we haven’t seen you sleep with a girl, or at least kissing a girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10579 and mogstar
bro why the fuck do you care about our opinions, at the end of the day how women treat you is ur true rating not the one fucked up one that we give u.

I talk and fuck wit girls all the time, they rate guys as hot (cute with good body), cute, and nice (ugly obviously).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
bro why the fuck do you care about our opinions, at the end of the day how women treat you is ur true rating not the one fucked up one that we give u.

I talk and fuck wit girls all the time, they rate guys as hot (cute with good body), cute, and nice (ugly obviously).
Because he’s a fraud. If he was a real life slayer he literally wouldn’t be here, or at least he would brag with evidence, and not talking about “screenshots “ I mean real evidence of he ever slaying or going out with girls. He still self conscious because he can’t slay

no way youre german

Because he’s a fraud. If he was a real life slayer he literally wouldn’t be here, or at least he would brag with evidence, and not talking about “screenshots “ I mean real evidence of he ever slaying or going out with girls. He still self conscious because he can’t slay
I took a Stacylite to hoco and only had to pay her 10$. Am I chad?

Attachments

• 6C7230D2-7564-42F4-B31A-39F5A1E91365.png
    6C7230D2-7564-42F4-B31A-39F5A1E91365.png
    133.5 KB · Views: 119
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
It's a wrap.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
You're german and you look more ethnic than I

I took a Stacylite to hoco and only had to pay her 10$. Am I chad?
I have some pictures like that as well, she might be your cousin as far as I know. Show one with you kissing or something lmao you look in that pic like the autistic friend or the gay friend

I have some pictures like that as well, she might be your cousin as far as I know. Show one with you kissing or something lmao you look in that pic like the autistic friend or the gay friend
Whatever man lmao. I took her homecoming, and if you don’t believe me that’s fine ig. I don’t have a pic of me kissing a girl as most people (good looking or not) don’t, that would be autistic if they did

Whatever man lmao. I took her homecoming, and if you don’t believe me that’s fine ig. I don’t have a pic of me kissing a girl as most people (good looking or not) don’t, that would be autistic if they did
That would be the “first thing” any of us would do, and probably any normal person. You sound out of touch

That would be the “first thing” any of us would do, and probably any normal person. You sound out of touch
Most people here are autistic. I have lots of nt friends such as I and I’m pretty sure none of them do that

LOL ur one ugly abused dog holy fuck. if i looked like you i would have killed myself already and been 15 years old in another life already.

quit posting here, we are not laughing wit you, we are laughing at you.