Am I already full grown?

future_darktriad000

future_darktriad000

ascending to bluecell...
Last month was my 16th birthday. I Injured my shoulder and we went to the doctor where he checked my shoulder and my overall body. He then said that im in the physical condition of an adult of the age of 20yrs. I‘m 6 ft 1 and I would like to heightmaxx a bit. I already have an full beard and it started growing at the age of 12. I also have full body hair. Like fr, every part of my upper and lower body has a lot of hair. Am I technically already an adult or am I still in puberty? If yes, then my growth patterns are already closed, right?

Last edited:
Only way to know if your done growing is to see if your plates are closed. water

Connor murphy lookism

Just means its common knowledge (water) that you need to have your growth plates checked to know if you can still grow. Id suggest you take a tanner stage test to see as well
Sry bro I didnt know what you meant by "water“ but thx

Last month was my 16th birthday. I Injured my shoulder and we went to the doctor where he checked my shoulder and my overall body. He then said that im in the physical condition of an adult of the age of 20yrs. I‘m 6 ft 1 and I would like to heightmaxx a bit. I already have an full beard and it started growing at the age of 12. I also have full body hair. Like fr, every part of my upper and lower body has a lot of hair. Am I technically already an adult or am I still in puberty? If yes, then my growth patterns are already closed, right?
get a growth plate xray but even if they are open I doubt you will be able to get anymore than 1 inch at your state in puberty

• +1
Reactions: future_darktriad000