known slayer222
Iron
- Joined
- Oct 2, 2026
- Posts
- 67
- Reputation
- 13
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
decently, u can work on it thoLet me know?
yeah youre not bad looking not sure what that facial hair is thoLet me know?
You don't look great.Let me know?
You should Change the hairstyle and eyebrow shapeLet me know?
Yea I’m working on itYou should Change the hairstyle and eyebrow shape
Mixed thoughts about it domes say you are attractive some don’t I guess to each there own likings ?not really but could be worse
Ehh got a few girls wouldn’t say I’m to bad but personality and charisma can take you places if your good at it then looks on your ownYou don't look great.
But im sure you could get girls.
On it!decently, u can work on it tho
Thanks manActually yes
go on a cutLet me know?
Looking kissable nglThanks man