Am I balding?

UglyItalian

UglyItalian

Bronze
Joined
Dec 14, 2022
Posts
469
Reputation
330
Is this much scalp showing normal if you part your hair?? I do have very long hair and it's fine so my sister who used to be a hairdresser said its not balding dudes just have wider parts.
 

Attachments

  • 20230725_182824.jpg
    20230725_182824.jpg
    820.3 KB · Views: 0
Its a hair part bro don't worry
 
yes its a new bald pattern it starts from the middle
 
Yeah it’s Moses Norwood
 
Yeah it’s Moses Norwood
I was going for the neanderthal look until I can get jaw surgery but idk might have to start looking like a human
 
Could be diffuse thinning but no way to tell unless you had pics before
 
Nah, you're not balding.
 
you aren’t balding you just have either thin hair or low density hair
 
Wet your hair, part the hair like Moses, take a pic under natural light and show it. Then we'll get to know
 

Similar threads

kliiipss
Replies
8
Views
48
edelknowsball
edelknowsball
Numer
Replies
2
Views
21
justtrynalookgood
justtrynalookgood
adolfrizzler67
Replies
19
Views
98
adolfrizzler67
adolfrizzler67
thekey
Replies
51
Views
233
muhajudin21
muhajudin21
xzcqy26
Replies
2
Views
58
jalal04
jalal04

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top