AM I BEING CUCKED?

basedfedoracel

basedfedoracel

I only make insightful posts.
My girlfriend says she doesn't like giving head, but she lets me do everything else.
She has been giving me head anyway until yesterday where she was being a bitch about it.
She usually says something along the lines of
"I dont like doing it, its not you I just dont like doing it"

Now due to me being a PSL autist, im constantly insecure whether im being cucked or not, and if she is losing attraction to me. But what should I do, make her give me head, or accept the fact she just doesn't want to?

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, .👽., Deleted member 11388 and 1 other person
Are you white? If yes, you’re being cucked

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
My girlfriend says she doesn't like giving head, but she lets me do everything else.
She has been giving me head anyway until yesterday where she was being a bitch about it.

Now due to me being a PSL autist, im constantly insecure whether im being cucked or not, and if she is losing attraction to me. But what should I do, make her give me head, or accept the fact she just doesn't want to?
No shes just a FEMINIST

As Wise guy Said Here, you are 6PSL find another roastie

tbh don’t post in looksmaxxing question this shit is dead

i don’t know tbh, i think just like you constantly overthinking

a girl not wanting to give me head would make me if i’m not chad enough

She might just not like giving head same way alot of guys dont like eating pussy

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
A wise man once said, make sure to cheat on your girl every once in a while so she doesn’t think you don’t have hoes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388

if she doesnt want to give you head anyone, she either aint that attracted to you anymore or she got comfortable and doesnt wanna do it cuz she knows she can not do it or her jaw just hurts.

how long you been with her ?

sorry4u brotha, its over, go rope you got cucked by a random chad