Am I being delusional?

S

SubhumanOverload

Bronze
I seriously can’t tell if my oneitis likes me or not. 100% being honest. As you all know I’m incredibly low engery. So when I have class with her if we do talk it’s only because she spoke to me first. Today being the autist I am I walk into class late and sit next to her. She’s smiling says hi to me. That’s it. I than process to sit quietly like the autist I am. Silence is only broken when she looks at me and asks some random question “ it’s so cold out today right?” We talk for a bit she seems to enjoy my presence. I obviously can’t hold a conversation so as we walk out of class she’s next to me and is the one trying to make conversation. As we say by to eachother is leans in and gives me a hard kiss on the cheek. Smiles and says bye. I can’t help but think I’m being delusional and all of these mean nothing. She legitimately knows I’m not only broke, shitty college student and just an overall fuck up. I can’t see a reason she would give a single fuck about me. She’s objectively at least a 6/10 with no visual flaws at least to me. I like her but I’m just nothing in comparison to anyone else that has put in minimal effort in basically anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
:what:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, IsolationMan, Peruvian and 1 other person
My oneitis kissed me on the cheek too but never let me fuck her. Try escalating. Try kiss her mouth.

• +1
I'm a supreme autist but even I can tell she's into you if what you say is true.

My oneitis kissed me on the cheek too but never let me fuck her. Try escalating. Try kiss her mouth.

Ye but didn't you go way too aggressive and try to treat her like a thot when she was a virgin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
Ye but didn't you go way too aggressive and try to treat her like a thot when she was a virgin?
Long complicated story, pm if you want to hear it lol.

• +1
If you can't tell, she doesn't like you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4
High IQ post ngl
But from what I can see in the post, you need to interact with her more. She is trying to gauge whether or not you're interested by the looks.

• +1
If she is really into you she would write you in messenger or whatsapp or whatever. If she didnt even send you a Friendrequest in One of the mentioned just straight up forget it.

Problem is you cant just randomly be sexually aggressive because she knows you only being low Energy so it would be awkward af.

• +1
Boyoh you're a good-looking guy she probably wants you

• +1
But from what I can see in the post, you need to interact with her more. She is trying to gauge whether or not you're interested by the looks.

I know this. But how. I have her snap. Should I ask her if she wants to chill/smoke?
If she is really into you she would write you in messenger or whatsapp or whatever. If she didnt even send you a Friendrequest in One of the mentioned just straight up forget it.

Problem is you cant just randomly be sexually aggressive because she knows you only being low Energy so it would be awkward af.
Depressing to hear. 100% facts if I was high engery and acted sexual with her from the start. I would have fucked her already

• +1
I know this. But how. I have her snap. Should I ask her if she wants to chill/smoke?

Depressing to hear. 100% facts if I was high engery and acted sexual with her from the start. I would have fucked her already
If she don't have a BF you still got a shot. Go for it my dude, or suffer oneitis forever.
Miss me with that shit little nigga
Better than having oneitis for an entire race JFL

Last edited:
  • +1

Yeah, I mean, you have nothing to lose. If she doesn't want to, you'll know she isn't into you.

• +1

Probably Yes. Another Option is Meeting at a Party and get drunk so people are far more forgiving if you randomly behave more sexually.

And if it doesnt Work you can alwys Way oh shit i was so drunk sorry.

• +1
Probably Yes. Another Option is Meeting at a Party and get drunk so people are far more forgiving if you randomly behave more sexually.

If she herself said we should smoke/hang out that’s got to be a good thing right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Soontm

is that a joke? "more forgiving"??? ugly men are never forgiven when it comes to sexual advances.

as for the OP, the fact that you have a oneitis in the first place is proof that you're ugly and should give up.

• +1
is that a joke? "more forgiving"??? ugly men are never forgiven when it comes to sexual advances.

as for the OP, the fact that you have a oneitis in the first place is proof that you're ugly and should give up.

Lol and your always gonna be someone stuck in a boys body.

Life’s not fair

Water is wet.

• +1
Lol and your always gonna be someone stuck in a boys body.

Life’s not fair

Water is wet.
hahahaha, did me calling you ugly actually hurt you? i'm sorry for hitting a nerve. it's life, though, you can't do anything about your unfortunate bone structure. don't care so much about it, it's not your fault. you just got unlucky, a lot of people do. there, there.

• +1
hahahaha, did me calling you ugly actually hurt you? i'm sorry for hitting a nerve. it's life, though, you can't do anything about your unfortunate bone structure. don't care so much about it, it's not your fault. you just got unlucky, a lot of people do. there, there.
Jfl at thinking some random online could hurt my feelings by telling me something I already know.

Also I’m getting jaw surgery(underbite) soon. So I might actually have a chance at blending in with society

• +1
Babowski mogs