Am I better off trying to meet women irl than Tinder?

underwaterpipedreams

underwaterpipedreams

Iron
I match with alright looking women. I’d say they are definitely out of my league. But once I match with them on Tinder, I have no clue how to move things forward. I seem to do better irl but that shit is definitely draining. Any thoughts? Advice?

Attachments

• 3B4AFBC0-5E5C-415A-B32F-E65675DA64FC.png
    3B4AFBC0-5E5C-415A-B32F-E65675DA64FC.png
    127.5 KB · Views: 67
  • 8A3FE6F7-78F6-47E4-9E58-52E6921544A1.png
    8A3FE6F7-78F6-47E4-9E58-52E6921544A1.png
    151.4 KB · Views: 67
  • 7B3B9F9A-5A5A-469E-847B-CAB5E6714EF1.png
    7B3B9F9A-5A5A-469E-847B-CAB5E6714EF1.png
    129.6 KB · Views: 60
putting effort into tinder convos is a waste tbh just say some dumb shit and be forward, you might get lucky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, DidntRead, inceletto and 10 others
putting effort into tinder convos is a waste tbh just say some dumb shit and be forward, you might get lucky
Putting in effort definitely seems worthless. Sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn’t. I’ll try to be straight forward with them too and that’s a hit or miss as well.

• +1
Reactions: justadude and Deleted member 6191
Putting in effort definitely seems worthless. Sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn’t. I’ll try to be straight forward with them too and that’s a hit or miss as well.
Give them benefit of the doubt for a bit w the convos, if it goes on to long without any reasonable results, then move on.
If you do better IRL then I guess stick with it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and underwaterpipedreams
Give them benefit of the doubt for a bit w the convos, if it goes on to long without any reasonable results, then move on.
If you do better IRL then I guess stick with it
Reasonable advice, I appreciate it. Yeah I’d definitely go out more but it drains me and I can only do it so much. But if I want results i guess I’ll stick to irl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Reasonable advice, I appreciate it. Yeah I’d definitely go out more but it drains me and I can only do it so much. But if I want results i guess I’ll stick to irl.
eeh no problem. it can be a struggle more, but I guess there'll be less playing around irl than online, since online can just be window shopping for a while for options, but frankly you could do well online w a bit more effort as well

• +1
Reactions: underwaterpipedreams
99.9% of women on tinder are whores who have been dicked by chad

it is what it is

use them for sex, do not ltr anything but a virgin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 6217, thickdickdaddy27 and 6 others

it is what it is

Seems that way. I know I’m not gl enough for ltr, but I don’t even want that in the first place, just sex .

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
talking with tinder trash is a literal nightmare, they dry and boring as hell, but seems like youre already doing it the right way. quick smalltalk then get to the point.
you ever managed to meet up with a foid off tinder?

• +1
talking with tinder trash is a literal nightmare, they dry and boring as hell, but seems like youre already doing it the right way. quick smalltalk then get to the point.
you ever managed to meet up with a foid off tinder?
Yeah talking on there fucking sucks. And yeah I’ve meet up and had sex with a handful of women from tinder and bumble. But I think I have more of a success rate irl than online. It takes a bit to actually get them to meet up.

• +1
Reactions: Perma Virgin 666
Is that you in avi ? You’re good looking , but I think you’d do better irl

too bad it’s not that easy to meet irl anymore thanks to corona

• +1
JUST ASK TO FUCK AND CHOKE AND SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF THEM DURING SEX BRO

Bro if that’s tou in your pfp than it’s over for all men, these women are giving you dry ass responses and you are chadlite jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: underwaterpipedreams and Deleted member 9048
Typical Texas high school chadlite

• +1
Reactions: underwaterpipedreams and St. Wristcel
Is that you in avi ? You’re good looking , but I think you’d do better irl

too bad it’s not that easy to meet irl anymore thanks to corona
Yeah that’s me in the avi, took it a couple weeks ago. But yeah this corona shit sucks. It’s a lot easier at clubs and bars than tinder

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 7580
Yeah that’s me in the avi, took it a couple weeks ago. But yeah this corona shit sucks. It’s a lot easier at clubs and bars than tinder
Clubs/bars are open but empty where I live, used to be packed pre corona

• +1
Bro if that’s tou in your pfp than it’s over for all men, these women are giving you dry ass responses and you are chadlite jfl
It’s usually the more attractive girls that give a lot of the dry ass responses, they are the ones I wanna meet up with tho. The less attractive they are the more receptive they are with me.

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Clubs/bars are open but empty where I live, used to be packed pre corona
Same man. I went out to the bar last weekend and it was dead. So I’ve been tryna run tinder game atm.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Yeah talking on there fucking sucks. And yeah I’ve meet up and had sex with a handful of women from tinder and bumble. But I think I have more of a success rate irl than online. It takes a bit to actually get them to meet up.
do you think you could have LTRed any of the ones you met up/had sex with? or are those sluts quickly losing attraction after fuck/meet-up?
did you click with any of them, or were they just boring?

• +1
I’m still fwb with 4 of them atm, the others I just stopped talking to. I probably could ltr them if I wanted but that’s the last thing I want in life rn.

• +1
Reactions: Perma Virgin 666

it is what it is

Most legit comment on this shithole website

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Copy paste the same fucking opener in every convo
Don’t personalize it. Robotmaxx and go numbers game

Inmatch if no reply

Ive had the most success being pretty direct but with plausible deniability. Dont be like "lets fuck lol xd" but dont waffle around never getting to the point

if youre geting the hookup vibe ask her to "hang out"
if youre getting the date vibe ask her for coffe or something and provide a time and place

If you're not at least a gymmaxxed normie or 8+ on tinder you will not be successful. I only use tinder as a backup. Bars and clubs are way easier since you can show everything off

Let them message you first

Also if you cant hold a convo on tinder how are you supposed to approach irl? there is no time for you to figure out what to say. So just use tinder tbh

U actually look pretty decent and have that tiktok look, im surprised ur doing so bad.

u probably lack masculinity/sex appeal idk

Last edited: