Am I blading? I feel like my hair is thinning

Mongrelcel

Mongrelcel

Banned

looks like your front hairs start miniaturizing hence they are shorter. Check if they are also thinner. Best would be a trichogram.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
probably not

who is the Mongol girl in your pic?

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 5455 and WadlowMaxxing
i don't think so tbh.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 9090
nope

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal

Looks similar to mine and I thought I was balding as well. However, I looked at 8 year old pictures and the "thinning" front was the same back then just didnt think about it. Barely changed since.

• +1
Reactions: Truthpill
Looks similar to mine and I thought I was balding as well. However, I looked at 8 year old pictures and the "thinning" front was the same back then just didnt think about it. Barely changed since.
Similar to me tbh I was paranoid as hell two years ago thought i was balding shaved everything off. Now i have all my hair back. It’s literally just a shit hairline from birth.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Similar to me tbh I was paranoid as hell two years ago thought i was balding shaved everything off. Now i have all my hair back. It’s literally just a shit hairline from birth.
You think that we can get hair transplant for a better hairline? It wrong regress back as were not blading

No. People just have different hairline.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
I think OP has autism

Also @SubhumanCurrycel you will never have this hair

• So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
You think that we can get hair transplant for a better hairline? It wrong regress back as were not blading
Unless you rock a hairstyle that heavily exposes your hairline like a slick back it’s useless. You have light shining above you and an extremely zoomed in picture. Should be fine nobody would care or notice.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Unless you rock a hairstyle that heavily exposes your hairline like a slick back it’s useless. You have light shining above you and an extremely zoomed in picture. Should be fine nobody would care or notice.
I disagree. Its visible (not from all angles) even if you had bowlcut or a fringe.