Am I boneless?

if im boneless does that mean im a rubber man?
Look at your face bro your whole face is soft and round and this isnt meant as an insult but why are you being mean to me when im just trying to help

• So Sad
Reactions: IndraBC
Look at your face bro your whole face is soft and round and this isnt meant as an insult but why are you being mean to me when im just trying to help
im not being mean :(

• Woah
Reactions: castizo
I’m sad bro I don’t have the money for hardmaxxing any time soon so I have to cope with softmaxxes for now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and castizo
I’m sad bro I don’t have the money for hardmaxxing any time soon so I have to cope with softmaxxes for now.
Dont you have a job or something? hardmaxxing isnt that expensive nowadays

Dont you have a job or something? hardmaxxing isnt that expensive nowadays
I do but I’m in college and spend a decent portion of my money (most) on tuition and other stuff.

• JFL
  • +1
I do but I’m in college and spend a decent portion of my money (most) on tuition and other stuff.
Wont you have a decent income after college tho

Wont you have a decent income after college tho
Yes but I need to take action on my looks right now that’s why I asked about softmaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Yes but I need to take action on my looks right now that’s why I asked about softmaxxing
Idk what softmaxxes you could do sorry

• +1
if you're debloated and lean then yeah you're in the same position as me we're boneless:feelswhy:
If you don’t mind, what is it that I am lacking and how can I improve? Thanks :)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and ryuken
If you don’t mind, what is it that I am lacking and how can I improve? Thanks :)
it's facial bone structure look into jaw implants and malar/submalar implants

make your eyebrows thinner btw they're too thick

it's facial bone structure look into jaw implants and malar/submalar implants

make your eyebrows thinner btw they're too thick
all haram though arent they?

• JFL
  • +1
all haram though arent they?
if your looks are the reason why you can't live like the rest of the people meaning that you don't function like a human because of the way you look then no if you live normal life then yes shyoukh don't believe in the blackpill(as in importance of looks not the blackpill itself) most of the shyoukh didn't believe in the importance of looks so how would they consider it a necessity?

they say it's halal for human functioning

looks are necessary to live normally if they ruin your life then i would think this is a thing that prevents human functioning

t
if your looks are the reason why you can't live like the rest of the people meaning that you don't function like a human because of the way you look then no if you live normal life then yes shyoukh don't believe in the blackpill(as in importance of looks not the blackpill itself) most of the shyoukh didn't believe in the importance of looks so how would they consider it a necessity?

they say it's halal for human functioning

looks are necessary to live normally if they ruin your life then i would think this is a thing that prevents human functioning
nah man its haram full stop unless its dire

• JFL
  • +1
Bro looks tired, has no haircut, two racoons over his eyes
But what he's thinking is about bones
Come on nigga do the bare minimum

• JFL
the girls love my tired eyes

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
what should i do

• JFL
Not anymore
IMG 1819

off topics but grow your hair,we have the same hair type and if your take care of its can be good 👍

• JFL
  • JFL
Yes you are and idk I don't wanna be mean tonight, gl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NZb6Air, IndraBC and chudlite
build your frame you have the height for it. Also, idk maybe try debloating or some shit.

• +1
My Latisse is almost here

ArrangedMarriagemaxx

It’s genuinely over

• Ugh..