Am I chad in India ?

Birdcell

Birdcell

Not Zephir
My arm in Winter (Brutal wristpill , it's over)

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon and 5'7 zoomer

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, dehydrated, rand anon and 2 others
Mogging this doesn't win you any brownie points

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Birdcell
They look average, I don't get the obsession of people on here calling them subhuman. E.g the second from right and me are looksmatched.
JFL. At least you have a male brain...

Indians have mogger bones. Just colouring failo and media - although ofc some of their own SMV is self inflicted.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
JFL. At least you have a male brain...

Indians have mogger bones. Just colouring failo and media - although ofc some of their own SMV is self inflicted.
Yeah, South Asians have to overcome a hurdle of prejudice obstacles to even be considered. But wdym by male brain, do you mean , that I actually show the intelligence attributed to rational male thinking? Hahah sorry bro , I'm just philosophy and math students so I like understanding the terms precisely.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Yeah, South Asians have to overcome a hurdle of prejudice obstacles to even be considered. But wdym by male brain, do you mean , that I actually show the intelligence attributed to rational male thinking? Hahah sorry bro ,
Nah I meant you can be objective. I do think curries have low SMV but clear as day it's a form of conditioning how low autists here and women IRL think.
I'm just philosophy and math students so I like understanding the terms precisely.
Good luck with employment.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Bald, ogre and masc features
And you never saw me ?
Hmmm interesting , but I thought the forearm would tell otherwise.

PXL 20220429 125333971

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated and Autismcel