Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
20200103 212645

20200103 213155

Like this girl playing with my head. Am I cheating? This girl ain't my gf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrettyBoy and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Girls like you more when you have a girlfriend idk what it is but they feel jealous and want to steal you from your gf. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Girls like you more when you have a girlfriend idk what it is but they feel jealous and want to steal you from your gf. :lul:
Bro is what I'm doing cheating? I feel bad

Yes bro.
Allah will send you to jahannum for this.
You need to control yourself

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Jayden pack that shit in, because i know your next thread is gonna be “my gf just broke up with me”

• JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I mean, I suppose it's okay, you're not saying anything out of the ordinary. You're just securing a slay. It'd be a problem if you actually cucked your girlfriend

Slayer
Anyway, stop chatting with her before you do something you regret, I guess

Doesn't your girlfriend live in spain and you live in usa? Buddy your girls probably cheating on lmao Just smash as many chicks as possible bro, there is no such thing as love or loyalty

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2846
Jayden pack that shit in, because i know your next thread is gonna be “my gf just broke up with me”
Next thread gonna be like "I've been cucked" or some shit. I'm dead serious. I will consider this girl an option
I mean, I suppose it's okay, you're not saying anything out of the ordinary. You're just securing a slay. It'd be a problem if you actually cucked your girlfriend
This just some flirting. It's not like I'm actually fucking this girl lol
Slayer
Anyway, stop chatting with her before you do something you regret, I guess
I truly should stop before I catch feelings for another girl.
Yes bro.
Allah will send you to jahannum for this.
You need to control yourself
What should I do bro? I dont want to displease Allah

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShredPill
Dude, this reminds me, when I was in an online relationship, a bunch of other online females would hit on me and there was an online female that even basically told me to dump the e-girl I was dating just to date her, etc.

All this doesn’t happen as often now though.

• +1
Reactions: Nrrr15
When I had a girlfriend and girls found out they completely stopped talking to me basically. Why? It's because there is PROVIDER role and PREDATOR role. Apparently I was PROVIDER.

Slayer behavior son. I'd cheat on her tbh. This bitch seems to be moody 😈

Send pics of this bih for the gang homie 🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏿‍♂️🙋🏽‍♂️🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏼‍♂️🙋🏽‍♂️🙋🏾‍♂️

Slayer behavior son. I'd cheat on her tbh. This bitch seems to be moody 😈

Send pics of this bih for the gang homie 🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏿‍♂️🙋🏽‍♂️🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏼‍♂️🙋🏽‍♂️🙋🏾‍♂️
On the gang homie

Dude, this reminds me, when I was in an online relationship, a bunch of other online females would hit on me and there was an online female that even basically told me to dump the e-girl I was dating just to date her, etc.

All this doesn’t happen as often now though.
It's because they think you are a loser if you have none, always lie to them about having girl friends. Be alpha my dude :lul:

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy