Would you date a girl that sucked dick before? (Christians GIH)

Why not Christian? :ogre:
Christian women belong to Christian men only boyo. Though you can date an cultural one I suppose because they are not really Christian even if you ask then it’ll take them a min to answer yes lol

Sucking dick is whore behavior

If you’re chadlite+ and you smv mog your friend, you shouldn’t really care, but if you n your friend are same level then yeah break up, most foids aren’t loyal anyway

over if you go to church, you fell for the most mainstream propaganda in history
over for atheists, bros acting like having a good community with good people is a bad thing

are you at least agnostic? Atheism is just small-minded ngl.

Ngl I really don't gaf I just want a big with experience

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Ideally you don't want a girl who even kissed a man before but you do you

I'm talking to this girl from a church someone told me she gave her old bf head a couple of times. I ain't about that honestly am I wrong for that? Lwk i had opportunities to get my tip wet but I'm saving that for my wife so I think imma break up with her.
Is not wrong what she did, is wrong that you find out from someone else. I find this disgusting.

over for atheists, bros acting like having a good community with good people is a bad thing

are you at least agnostic? Atheism is just small-minded ngl.
not an atheist or agnostic, I just don't blindly follow religion, I only follow blackpill

not an atheist or agnostic, I just don't blindly follow religion
That is a fallacy, if you don't believe in the existence of a god/creator you are an atheist.

And then when you say "blindly follow religion" you put all religious people in a group together. I've studied religions and the history behind them for countless hours and I've found Christianity to be the religion with the most evidence. Im not blindly following anything I've made an educated decision.

You could also generalize atheism itself as "blindly following religion" since you literally have the evidence of creation right in front of your eyes, it's very hard to believe that the earth, space, and organisms were not intelligently designed by something. Atheists just ignore and "blind themselves" from that thought.

Being agnostic is the first step after understanding that concept and I belive every agnostic should explore finding a religion that makes the most sense.

I only follow blackpill
Seems like it will lead to a depressing life once you start aging. Having elements of the blackpill is fine but completely dedicating your life to it will eventually lead you to become a miserable person that no one wants to be around. It's a very selfish ideology.

Ideally you don't want a girl who even kissed a man before but you do you
I feel like that is borderline impossible even as a Christian. But yea there are some girls that haven't kissed a man but they are usually not that great looking or autistic.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature