Am i close to having gandys forehead can i get bigger browridge/glabella

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
WIN 20210310 17 29 19 Pro LI
0c6f3952e85db188bd06884ed5c103b8
i am still in puberty but i have ran out of testostarone, what can i do to make my browridge stronger its okay but i want a mogger one like gandy

can chewing help?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6785 and 3 others
WIN 20201121 12 31 31 Pro
old picture

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, AscendingHero, datboijj and 3 others
Brachycephalic skull really fucks up your side profile. Idk why PSL aspies think brachy skull looks good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 6785 and 1 other person
Brachycephalic skull really fucks up your side profile. Idk why PSL aspies think brachy skull looks good
well i guees that explains why my head is very wide even tho i have shit palate, but is my forehead almost like gandys and what can i do for my browridge growth

Subliminals, chewing, mewing + drinking 3L of water a day + Vitamin K and Vitamin D3, as well as 30 minutes of sunlight a day + meditation + jogging outside in the sun while squinting, will give you a strong browridge.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Soalian, Deleted member 6785 and 1 other person
Subliminals, chewing, mewing + drinking 3L of water a day + Vitamin K and Vitamin D3, as well as 30 minutes of sunlight a day + meditation + jogging outside in the sun while squinting, will give you a strong browridge.
fuark thats alot to do

i thought all you needed was to chew

fuark thats alot to do

i thought all you needed was to chew
I was kinda joking JFL

Yeah just chew and get enough Vitamin D. Might be worth it to get Vitamin K and just let puberty do it's thing.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 10615
I was kinda joking JFL

Yeah just chew and get enough Vitamin D. Might be worth it to get Vitamin K and just let puberty do it's thing.
will start chewing in a couple days

is it above average in slope and ridge yet coz my eyes are shadowed in pictures in sun
WIN 20201213 10 10 18 Pro Moment3 LI
also ive noticed if i have perfect posture and chin tuck against the wall my browridge and slope looks less prominent why is that, even in gandys side profile where he looks recessed his browridge looks worse aswellis there an explanation?

The moron in here that said the word subliminals has just been blocked btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Who the hell is this Gandy eveybody talks about? I know Gandhi, but not Gandy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6785 and Deleted member 10615
Who the hell is this Gandy eveybody talks about? I know Gandhi, but not Gandy.
he use to be a supermodel,

in his prime he was arguably the best looking man to walk the earth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
he use to be a supermodel,

in his prime he was arguably the best looking man to walk the earth
Yeah, I just looked him up. I recognize the face but didn't know the name.

• +1
Mogged by my sig
at a certain looks level you can't be mogged

if you put prime gandy and tyler maher no girl is going to be saying ew gandy mogs maher im going with gandy or vice verca it would come down to personality ect gigachads can't mog gigachads

• +1
Reactions: Descartes and volcelfatcel
All of that is nice and good, until you bring in the big boyz. aka take a hammer and start bonesmashing that shit,

then recover with K2, glucosamine, and MK-677.

• +1
rfe-jpg.46729

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
If I can get to look like him at 45, I'm good with that

gandy-5-comp-jpg.46728

I bet he tanned alot and smokes (?) which doesn't help but Chad is still Chad

And still at the 95th percentile of men, if not even more. His recent pics are still good but the collagen reaper kinda made him descend. His eye area is 1 in a billion so he's safe from ever descending from the 90th percentile of men

• +1

gandy-5-comp-jpg.46728

I bet he tanned alot and smokes (?) which doesn't help but Chad is still Chad
He tanned a lot, alcoholmaxxed. I don't think he smokes though, at that age it comes down to genetics. Example Brad Pitt aged far better than him because his genetics are better even when he was a heavy smoker and drinker

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
  • +1
Doesn't matter, he had his best years while young.
Best years and still mogs 95% of men even when he is old. Eye area halo is too massive for age pill to take

at a certain looks level you can't be mogged

if you put prime gandy and tyler maher no girl is going to be saying ew gandy mogs maher im going with gandy or vice verca it would come down to personality ect gigachads can't mog gigachads
Most girls don't find Maher as attractive like Gandy. Gandy brutally exotic and color mogs him and Maher has a weird narrow long skull. I've asked JB's this on social media

what makes a brachycwphalic skull ? cant find any info

Chewing cant help you. Chewing only broadens the zygos and jaw. Blast hgh

And still at the 95th percentile of men, if not even more. His recent pics are still good but the collagen reaper kinda made him descend. His eye area is 1 in a billion so he's safe from ever descending from the 90th percentile of men

I doubt he gives a fuck about his fading looks, if he did he would've skincare or filler/plastic surgery max. He's been there done that, there's more to life than looking good.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I doubt he gives a fuck about his fading looks, if he did he would've skincare or filler/plastic surgery max. He's been there done that, there's more to life than looking good.
Pretty much Yeah, only thing he may care about is balding but that's about it tbh