am i cooked 16yo 196cm

L

lolwot12

Iron

am i cooked 16yo 196cm

• JFL
Reactions: Lost_Soul
Take a picture standing up an not in terrible light or u wont get a well adjusted rate

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape and 6PSLcel
yes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lost_Soul, ALP, watah and 2 others
Rope buddy you're not 196cm:lul:

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape and Alexios
Why lie about ur height, bhai?

• +1
Reactions: Alexios
I really am not lying brother
Tall people don’t have faces that wide come on man… even if you really did by some genetic miracle it would look weird

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and Alexios
Lose fat get your eyebrows done correctly cuz they look curved or that's how the pic shows it shave the mustache and side burns if you got em get good rest maybe you can grow even taller ( ima kms :feelswhy:) also you seem tierd and shit with the nose I can't tell much cuz I didn't pay much attention in this platform to know about it and also get some skincare

Lose fat get your eyebrows done correctly cuz they look curved or that's how the pic shows it shave the mustache and side burns if you got em get good rest maybe you can grow even taller ( ima kms :feelswhy:) also you seem tierd and shit with the nose I can't tell much cuz I didn't pay much attention in this platform to know about it and also get some skincare
how do you make eyebrows more straight?

Your face is still developing and you seem to have decent bone mass as is. Hopefully puberty will fill out the rest of your face so it looks more proportionate. If your nose remains flat you can consider augmenting your nose bridge when you get older. Your haircut also looks goofy and incel tier so fix that up. All in all it's far from over and you have potential to glow up.

frauding what pussy
Frauding your pic. Not that it’s working cuz you’re so fucking subhuman. Dude only on the internet would you speak this way to me bro it’s disgusting. You’re so fucking ugly women laugh at you. Rope

Your face is still developing and you seem to have decent bone mass as is. Hopefully puberty will fill out the rest of your face so it looks more proportionate. If your nose remains flat you can consider augmenting your nose bridge when you get older. Your haircut also looks goofy and incel tier so fix that up. All in all it's far from over and you have potential to glow up.
haircut recommendations? I told my barber to do what looks right 😔

Frauding your pic. Not that it’s working cuz you’re so fucking subhuman. Dude only on the internet would you speak this way to me bro it’s disgusting. You’re so fucking ugly women laugh at you. Rope
talk to me when you face reveal faggot 💀 drop address and I'll say it to your face, while you're at it keep sipping your cope cup buddy and rope