am i cooked 16yo 196cm

Yeah every greycel is 200cm nowadays but when i go outside i don't see any
It's so easy to just say you're 200cm I could say I have a 10 incher and people will believe me

• +1
Reactions: Rea
Added 20-30cm to his height to impress incels on org :Comfy:
Suddenly every single TikTokcel asking for a rating is 190 minimum, very legit
don't you virgins get hard over facial features not height?

start by getting leaner and fixing your skin. Don’t over complicate it

bro is 2 meters tall i cant with this shit anymore :feelswhy:

yep just a casual top % height on someone who looks like he didint even finish puberty

• JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
this place is literally the epitome of judgement jfl
OK nigger u should be judged anyways, larping about ur height muh 196 cm, when u aren't completely out of ur mother's womb.

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87
cope manlet
4356833 1000001265

• JFL
Reactions: bululu_87
talk to me when you face reveal faggot 💀 drop address and I'll say it to your face, while you're at it keep sipping your cope cup buddy and rope
I’ll send you my face in pm as proof of mog but bro fr stop talking shit when ur ugly please don’t recreate and make other ugly little children

• JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
I’ll send you my face in pm as proof of mog but bro fr stop talking shit when ur ugly please don’t recreate and make other ugly little children
I pulled this thread up again bro you are so fucking subhuman. I believe you about your height cuz my childhood friend is abt 2m and also subhuman so it may be a trend

I pulled this thread up again bro you are so fucking subhuman. I believe you about your height cuz my childhood friend is abt 2m and also subhuman so it may be a trend
subhuman? bro I'm chatlite with Chad potential

• +1
Reactions: ptg405