Am I cooked with this girl?

Bartenderofnashv

Bartenderofnashv

6'1 femalegazemaxxer
Wtf did I do, I just said that I can’t get married, or maybe it just accumulated?

Attachments

• IMG_0894.jpeg
    IMG_0894.jpeg
    86.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, try2beme and nathan
She likes me and shit but wtf is this

It says you blocked her?
She didnt block you?
You retarded?

Thats something u gotta know nigga what did u do to get called weird
Shit idk I just said that life is pretty boring and that I can’t get married as a joke

something like haha rlly? i dont think its that weird

try to lighten up the mood and make jokes dont be defensive
Damn you’re right, thanks

Shit idk I just said that life is pretty boring and that I can’t get married as a joke
Shes just making the conversation continue u fkn dumbass if u dont know how to respond to ur weird then ur just stupid

Damn you’re right, thanks
also mention that you are also young and dont know shit about what you want

saying you dont want to get married is a pussy direr to every single girl tf would they waste time for you

Shes just making the conversation continue u fkn dumbass if u dont know how to respond to ur weird then ur just stupid
That’s a killer convo for an autist like me

why would you do that you mentalcel moron?
Just so I could analyse the convo in peace and not leave her on seen, plus she can’t see that I restrained her

also mention that you are also young and dont know shit about what you want

saying you dont want to get married is a pussy direr to every single girl tf would they waste time for you
She’s abt the same age as me lol, and I Alr said she likes me so I’m not really that worried

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18202
She’s abt the same age as me lol, and I Alr said she likes me so I’m not really that worried
i have had girls who were head over heels for me just go cold cause i told them i wanted to move to the west after i graduate,

telling her you dont want marriage is a giga low iq move even if you wanted to slay her

i have had girls who were head over heels for me just go cold cause i told them i wanted to move to the west after i graduate,

telling her you dont want marriage is a giga low iq move even if you wanted to slay her
Fuck I’m retarded, but it’s okay tho Ik I can fix things

• +1
Fuck I’m retarded, but it’s okay tho Ik I can fix things
just straight up tell her tbh i would consider marriage if its with the right girl

no other sugarcoating

• +1
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv
  • +1
  • +1
shit i remember when i was 16, good times

enjoy your teen love you mogger
I won’t experience teen love and I Alr missed out on most of it… but hey thanks tho

• JFL
I won’t experience teen love and I Alr missed out on most of it… but hey thanks tho
jfl even 16 is considered the end of your teens tf is this you are young dude, enjoy it

• +1