Am I cooked?

Subhuman-ltn is an accurate rate to anyone who actually goes outside and isn't in mumbai

Needs chin height

Great point. That's what my parents implied but they might be larping. The failos keep piling up.
Doesn't really matter tbh

It'd still just be cope anyway even if your alleged Portuguese lineage was real since you don't look like it, thereby negating any potential benefit outside of maybe just name halo.

That said, you should focus on the advice others have given and ascending as much as you possibly can.

Your third pic looks best because your lower third looks short in the first two which also makes your skull look overly brachy.

You have what looks like could be possible [albeit just slight] nct, but your eyes are quite narrow compared to the average round bulging "buggish" most other curries have, so you have that going for you at least.

• +1
Reactions: guy24
Social skills suck. Beard or nah? I also look way worse in bad lighting. Curryland citizen with portugal ancestors.
Uncanny valley low key

My buddy kinda looks like u tbh

Social skills suck. Beard or nah? I also look way worse in bad lighting. Curryland citizen with portugal ancestors.
Did you do chewing exercises? Your masseters seems huge.

you need vertical lengthening of the chin forsure

You have short face syndrome.
Try Jutting If you still don't look normal then Either Get surgery or Rope.
Also reduce the size of your massaters by using them less(chewing less hard food) or get botox.

You have short face syndrome.
Try Jutting If you still don't look normal then Either Get surgery or Rope.
Also reduce the size of your massaters by using them less(chewing less hard food) or get botox.
would chin filler help his short face syndrome?

You need chin filler and masseter botox imo

aight bro

supras needed

Saar just stay in Goa and you’ll do fine. :Comfy:

Muh portugal ancestors you're just a pajeet from Goa

jaw frontal angle and ramus makes you look like a brown gay minecraft steve