Am I cooked?

m0glit3

m0glit3

Iron
Just want to see where i’m at and get some good suggestions on what I can improve on. Lost all self confidence in myself and feel ugly as shit, and should i shave the facial hair is a big question i have as well.

Attachments

• IMG_8831.jpeg
    IMG_8831.jpeg
    256.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8768.jpeg
    IMG_8768.jpeg
    188.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8700.jpeg
    IMG_8700.jpeg
    406.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8971.jpeg
    IMG_8971.jpeg
    206.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
Solution
Jelte
getting minoxidil next week to help with my eyebrow problem
alright but watch out minoxidil can be very agressive so apply it in small amounts on eyebrows
if you use too much it can make your eyebrows fall out because they are thinner compared to the hair on your head
and also get a derma roller because that will help a lot
Just want to see where i’m at and get some good suggestions on what I can improve on. Lost all self confidence in myself and feel ugly as shit, and should i shave the facial hair is a big question i have as well.
if youre gonna have facial hair you should thicken your eyebrows to balance it out.
Also eat less carbs to debloat

getting minoxidil next week to help with my eyebrow problem
alright but watch out minoxidil can be very agressive so apply it in small amounts on eyebrows
if you use too much it can make your eyebrows fall out because they are thinner compared to the hair on your head

• +1
Reactions: m0glit3
Solution
i have a derma roller with me already and how small of amounts i want to have all the knowledge i can before i start using it

i have a derma roller with me already and how small of amounts i want to have all the knowledge i can before i start using it
Well minoxidil is not available in my country I personally use castor oil.
But just apply a small but atleast thats what I heard from people who live in the US and are experienced with it

• +1
Reactions: m0glit3
Well minoxidil is not available in my country I personally use castor oil.
But just apply a small but atleast thats what I heard from people who live in the US and are experienced with it
ok i’ll make a thread and ask to find out thanks for telling me that tho bc i did not know that