Am I cooked?

joakiru7

joakiru7

Iron
I have arround of 12% bodyfat but my face looks bloated, i don't know what face shape i have, and i don't know what to do with my hair, and i hate my profile, could someone help me to improve? thanks

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, LooksThinker, hopecel and 10 others
Hey men how old are you ?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
My condolences 🙏

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, ThePeak, LooksThinker and 4 others
looks like 🐀

• +1
Reactions: joakiru7
Chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, widdi, Rhinoplastyordie and 6 others
If this is real then I am so sorry.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, ThePeak, diditeverbegin and 8 others
It’s not your fault, remember that. I’m sincerely sorry.

• +1
Reactions: Kira@, noodlelover, ThePeak and 7 others
Your jaw is literally melting

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and ptg405
same eye area as @n9wiff

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Hardmaxx, if you fix your jaw you’ll be fine

Yikes, surgery cant even help brah

☹️ life ain’t fair… this shit is messed up…. Why are there people who can Hardmaxx and then people who can’t. Why can’t everyone have the chance to be GL : ( I hate life

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, reckymiikey and altbones
Get trimax, rhino and infra orbital implants with fat grafts. Softmax ur skin and eyebrows, wear light green lenses. Get a tan and maybe u will touch htn or even chadlite. Goodluck

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tallman, hopecel, noonespecial and 1 other person
yeh i will choose peace this time no hate because i actually feel bad for you, have a good life

• +1
Reactions: Kira@, 5aesar, LooksThinker and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: 5aesar and bloatmaxxer
I’m so upset right now. None of this is fair. There has to be some sort of surgery he could do to be good looking
relax buddy,if he got rhino and genio/jaw surgery he would be mid mtn

Get trimax, rhino and infra orbital implants with fat grafts. Softmax ur skin and eyebrows, wear light green lenses. Get a tan and maybe u will touch htn or even chadlite. Goodluck
Funky bro u ain’t gotta lie 😭

• JFL
Reactions: 5aesar
sorry bro subhuman

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, CookieGuy and grungymallard97
I don’t even know if that’s enough ☹️
it is lol,dont be fooled by the bad lighting it makes his eye area look subhuman bc of eye bags from shadow,if you seen this guys front in natural lighting its probs mid ltn,he just needs rhino,and genioplasty/wider chin

• Love it
Reactions: diditeverbegin
it is lol,dont be fooled by the bad lighting it makes his eye area look subhuman bc of eye bags from shadow,if you seen this guys front in natural lighting its probs mid ltn,he just needs rhino,and genioplasty/wider chin
his eye area and nose is decent and he has good symetry,he just needs to hardmaxx,i think he has height too

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
Side profile tho :c

He is extremely Downgrown. I do agree with ur other points tho definitely
yeah but weirdly enough he has a good base for ascension,but it will cost him around 30k for rhink and double jaw surgery but it will save his life ng;

• +1
yeah but weirdly enough he has a good base for ascension,but it will cost him around 30k for rhink and double jaw surgery but it will save his life ng;
*rhinoplasty

• +1
im 6 foot 1 inch
i knew you had height,listen all you need is jaw surgery to fix chin/jaw and you will be above average especially considering your height,it will cost 30k,so start saving now and you can look good by 2026

He has good canthal tilt. Just puffy eyebags
Easily fixable with softmaxxing and hardmaxxing. His jaw is his biggest flaw. With surgery everything is possible.

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
Easily fixable with softmaxxing and hardmaxxing. His jaw is his biggest flaw. With surgery everything is possible.
Bro his maxilla is the most recessed I’ve ever seen, AWFUL eye area, Subhuman jaw, Subhuman colouring, recessed like come on bro be honest not nice 😂

could you explain what is softmaxxing and hardmaxxing? sorry i'm new in this

• +1
  • +1
Bro his maxilla is the most recessed I’ve ever seen, AWFUL eye area, Subhuman jaw, Subhuman colouring, recessed like come on bro be honest not nice 😂
Thays why I said trimax. Will fix his maxilla, jaw and chin

• +1
I don’t even think he’d be MTN then tbh bro
Moneymaxx will solve his problems. Yeah he s gonna get gold diggers but tbh he can be normie with surgeries if he has money to pay them. So his life doesn't have to be awful. He has good canthal tilt, eyes and eyebrows.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix and grungymallard97
Moneymaxx will solve his problems. Yeah he s gonna get gold diggers but tbh he can be normie with surgeries if he has money to pay them. So his life doesn't have to be awful. He has good canthal tilt, eyes and eyebrows.
Eyes? Nah T50, prey eyes and bad ICC. But yeah agreed he needs to money maxx asap

Focus o your body

• JFL
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
just log off .org for ur own sanity

• +1
Reactions: ThraxxGlo
Lowkey my eye area lol. Highly recommend just getting concealer to hide ur dark undereyes.