Am I cooked?

ur cooked, start w rhino
also fix ur posture and gain weight u twink

Get trimax, rhino and infra orbital implants with fat grafts. Softmax ur skin and eyebrows, wear light green lenses. Get a tan and maybe u will touch htn or even chadlite. Goodluck
wow finally not schizophrenic post by funky and second time we agree today this is progress

• +1
Reactions: 5aesar
  • +1
Reactions: ThraxxGlo
Get trimax, rhino and infra orbital implants with fat grafts. Softmax ur skin and eyebrows, wear light green lenses. Get a tan and maybe u will touch htn or even chadlite. Goodluck
muh green lenses

not everyone is a self-hating ethnic cuck like you, bhai

OP has insane Ramirez-maxxing potential I believe in him (T50 mogs)

so fucking over bro, im sorry bro

Surgeries won't save you.

You are actually ugly/weird enough to get hugely famous off if you play your cards right. If you stay healthy, but build up a huge following, and develop your charisma you could get a girl who's into ugly guys who are famous.

Unlikely to work if you're not high status.

I have arround of 12% bodyfat but my face looks bloated, i don't know what face shape i have, and i don't know what to do with my hair, and i hate my profile, could someone help me to improve? thanksView attachment 3218474View attachment 3218476View attachment 3218478
U Are not cooked if u start doing something about your looks bro, the good thing is u are not balding and don't have reccesed jaw, fix ur posture, fix ur gut health they cary ur looks and overall health, increase your testosterone while u are 17 u are lucky, ur prime is what changes your face if you increase testosterone, don't lose hope bro 90% of us are going through this sht, god bless you bro.

U Are not cooked if u start doing something about your looks bro, the good thing is u are not balding and don't have reccesed jaw, fix ur posture, fix ur gut health they cary ur looks and overall health, increase your testosterone while u are 17 u are lucky, ur prime is what changes your face if you increase testosterone, don't lose hope bro 90% of us are going through this sht, god bless you bro.
He has a giga recessed chin, what are you even talking about?

He has a giga recessed chin, what are you even talking about?
,,Gigga reccesed lmao'' if he had that his jaw wouldn't even be there, it is possible for him to improve, but it won't be that easy, as it is for most of us.

,,Gigga reccesed lmao'' if he had that his jaw wouldn't even be there, it is possible for him to improve, but it won't be that easy, as it is for most of us.
Jaw visibility has many factors, all of his facial bones are recessed and collapsed down, thats why he got no undereye support, no bones showing, a very long midface and his chin behind his brow ridge

He can’t have good life ☹️
Yes he can he just has to change his skin color, his hair, his eyebrows, his eyes, his nose, his jaw, his lips, and then his frame. Then he will be good looking.

Yes he can he just has to change his skin color, his hair, his eyebrows, his eyes, his nose, his jaw, his lips, and then his frame. Then he will be good looking.
That’s EVERYTHING 😭

Jaw visibility has many factors, all of his facial bones are recessed and collapsed down, thats why he got no undereye support, no bones showing, a very long midface and his chin behind his brow ridge
Yeah, seems like it, increasing bonemass while increasing testosterone maybe it could help, tho today everything is a false promise until he starts changing his looks at some point, life was never fair for us ltn and mtn.

Yeah, seems like it, increasing bonemass while increasing testosterone maybe it could help, tho today everything is a false promise until he starts changing his looks at some point, life was never fair for us ltn and mtn.
You are such a retard stop coping with testosterone and bonemass, hes recessed everything what helps is surgery

You are such a retard stop coping with testosterone and bonemass, hes recessed everything what helps is surgery
surgery is an option, our face can change only from 12-14 to 18, as u seem smart u can gain bonemass and increase testosterone, he is still human grow tf up, especially on men.

surgery is an option, our face can change only from 12-14 to 18, as u seem smart u can gain bonemass and increase testosterone, he is still human grow tf up, especially on men.
Ofc it could help him from 4/10 to 4.1/10, his failos are only fixable with surgery. It is what it is, youll find out after rotting more on here