Am I cooked

mid tier nigger get rid of glasses

Brutal lateral canthus.

Good base. Whats your bf? Also dont listen to @Blackgymmax he has sexual relations with men.

Good base. Whats your bf? Also dont listen to @Blackgymmax he has sexual relations with men.
IMG 2173
No idea what bf is

Bf = BodyFat. Seems like you're not lean, anything thats 15% fat and above is obese tbh ngl, just cut down to 12% bodyfat but you're 15 so I dunno if thats a bit risky and might stunt your growth so thats up to you bro, but i do know it will ascend you pretty hard.
Can I ascend height wise and face wise
Yea. You have a bit of hyperpigmentation so we'll get rid of that. But for now you should focus on leanmaxxing( entirely up to you ), and lightening your skin and lips a bit. To lighten your skin you need to hop on MSM, VIT C( at minimum 3k iu per day ). If you want more red undertones id suggest you hop on iron, astaxanthin, or lycopene which ever is available to you tbh( dosages? go look it up bro ). To lighten your lips, get a vitamin C serum and apply on the lips to lighten them, theyre too dark and fucks w everything.
Just-get-a-haircut-bro theory applies to you so get a better haircut, if you're too scared to start with dreads start with a fade but id suggest you get dreads, if you're scared of the typical thugmaxxing pheno type, get passion twists theyre much more presentable imo and look better. Make it long enough cover your forehead btw, your best pic is where your forehead is not showing. Earrings i dunno but you can get them if you want, would be a good appeal booster. Your lips are too small as of now so get into mouth widening, if you cant afford and appliance or 3d print one, just use your hands to pull for 5 minutes max strength per day. Thats pretty much it.
In a list format:
- Gymmaxxing- Just go to the gym thats it, take alot of protein too.
-Skin Lighten( unironically the biggest looksmaxx for blacks ) - MSM, VIT C at high dosages. If you wanna see the dosages go to a forum called skin care talk they discuss this subject in particular.
- Better Undertones - Lycopene/astaxanthin/iron( take all of them with MSM btw so you don't get darker )(dosages? Look it up bro lol )
- Lip Lightening - Vit C serum on your lips everyday
- Leanmaxxing - Try getting into swimming or long distance running( should also help with HGH )
- Haircut - Fade, Dreads or Twists. Preferably any haircut that covers your forehead.
- Accesories - Earrings if you want
-Mouth widening - Take your finger of choice, casp onto the side of the mouth and pull hard for 5 minutes straight.
If you actually read all of this, once you've done all of these and come back with proof i'll tell you how to lighten your eye color and some other shit. Also try not to stick around for too long in this forum your mind will rot and you might become a forum coon if you know what i mean.

Bf = BodyFat. Seems like you're not lean, anything thats 15% fat and above is obese tbh ngl, just cut down to 12% bodyfat but you're 15 so I dunno if thats a bit risky and might stunt your growth so thats up to you bro, but i do know it will ascend you pretty hard.

Yea. You have a bit of hyperpigmentation so we'll get rid of that. But for now you should focus on leanmaxxing( entirely up to you ), and lightening your skin and lips a bit. To lighten your skin you need to hop on MSM, VIT C( at minimum 3k iu per day ). If you want more red undertones id suggest you hop on iron, astaxanthin, or lycopene which ever is available to you tbh( dosages? go look it up bro ). To lighten your lips, get a vitamin C serum and apply on the lips to lighten them, theyre too dark and fucks w everything.
Just-get-a-haircut-bro theory applies to you so get a better haircut, if you're too scared to start with dreads start with a fade but id suggest you get dreads, if you're scared of the typical thugmaxxing pheno type, get passion twists theyre much more presentable imo and look better. Make it long enough cover your forehead btw, your best pic is where your forehead is not showing. Earrings i dunno but you can get them if you want, would be a good appeal booster. Your lips are too small as of now so get into mouth widening, if you cant afford and appliance or 3d print one, just use your hands to pull for 5 minutes max strength per day. Thats pretty much it.
In a list format:
- Gymmaxxing- Just go to the gym thats it, take alot of protein too.
-Skin Lighten( unironically the biggest looksmaxx for blacks ) - MSM, VIT C at high dosages. If you wanna see the dosages go to a forum called skin care talk they discuss this subject in particular.
- Better Undertones - Lycopene/astaxanthin/iron( take all of them with MSM btw so you don't get darker )(dosages? Look it up bro lol )
- Lip Lightening - Vit C serum on your lips everyday
- Leanmaxxing - Try getting into swimming or long distance running( should also help with HGH )
- Haircut - Fade, Dreads or Twists. Preferably any haircut that covers your forehead.
- Accesories - Earrings if you want
-Mouth widening - Take your finger of choice, casp onto the side of the mouth and pull hard for 5 minutes straight.
If you actually read all of this, once you've done all of these and come back with proof i'll tell you how to lighten your eye color and some other shit. Also try not to stick around for too long in this forum your mind will rot and you might become a forum coon if you know what i mean.
Thanks and also is masturbating hindering me?

Thanks and also is masturbating hindering me?
Lol wut thats some nofap cope, if you're not jacking it like 10 times a day you're chilling. Do try and limit it tho or you're gonna become a coomer

Lol wut thats some nofap cope, if you're not jacking it like 10 times a day you're chilling. Do try and limit it tho or you're gonna become a coomer
Alright I’ll hit the gym get the vitamin c thing change up hair bulk up gain some muscle wait until I’m done growing to go lean maybe accessories

Can you pm me your discord or Snapchat or smth

Alright I’ll hit the gym get the vitamin c thing change up hair bulk up gain some muscle wait until I’m done growing to go lean maybe accessories
Yup. Dont let anyone in this forum fuck with you, most of the people here are basement dwelling retards and will do ANYTHING to bring someone down with them. You've been gifted a good base, esp the fact you're somali( no offense ) so use it. Imo the lightening and leanmaxxing will be your biggest looksmaxx( well amongst the looksmaxxes ive mentioned, there are bigger ).

Yup. Dont let anyone in this forum fuck with you, most of the people here are basement dwelling retards and will do ANYTHING to bring someone down with them. You've been gifted a good base, esp the fact you're somali( no offense ) so use it. Imo the lightening and leanmaxxing will be your biggest looksmaxx( well amongst the looksmaxxes ive mentioned, there are bigger ).
Yes sir

• +1
Reactions: Tyrant
He looks deformed somehow
Dunno why

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895
How do I do that
Not sure, you have to ask some cosmetic injector for accurate evaluation before doing anything about it, although I think you’ll need some fillers under and your jawline on both sides, especially under both gonial angles to match your upper third.

under your jawline* brain lag lol

under your jawline* brain lag lol

He looks deformed somehow
Dunno why
His mouth is too small for his face and his forehead is a bit too high that's all that's fucking with him. Other than that he's chilling and most probably wont need surgeries that people over here shill( and will never get ). Inb4 muh supraorbital implants, that shit is cope and will look like ass.

U gotta work on ur appeal. Ur face is good but ur body sucks , ur hair is shit and u got no drip

The glasses dont suit u either stop teyna look nerdy and thugmax u aint white