Am I coping for thinking she might not be a whore?

Troglodyte452

Troglodyte452

Bronze
She texted first, we texted for about a month before finally meeting (She was playing hard to get for first 2 weeks then I had trips, she had school and we just couldn't time it together). When I was driving to her at 2 am she texts, btw its not a hook up. I pull up we talk in the living room for like an hour, she lays her head on my shoulder, puts her blanket over us and we just sit like that for like 30 min talking then she says its time we go sleep. I go to the toilet, come in her room and she's doing skin care wearing t shirt and just underwear, we talk on her bed for 5 min and we go sleep cuddling. Next day she makes us breakfast and we talk until 4 pm and during the conversations I mention her going to clubs a lot- she says she likes dancing and takes dancing classes, also later on tells me she's vaccinated for HPV. Am I coping hard to have doubts over her being a slut or nah?

foid traits:
- intelligent
- conservative
- religious
- wasnt brave enough to initiate the kiss (i had to)
- hpv vaxxed
- no guy friends
- goes clubbing with her friends almost every weekend
- 50/50 men to women following ratio on IG
- no slut pictures on IG
- talks about us having kids and getting married

Cope or nah? I've never been in LTR only ONS but looking for a potential relationship rn

• JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
The only thing u can do is turn her into a non slut, u can’t change her past but u can write her future

• JFL
Reactions: ayusshhhh, Costcosuperstore, jflsnowdzz and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh, Juandigomigo22, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
Same shit happened to me before. 100% she is a slut.

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz
goes clubbing with her friends almost every weekend
Every girl who goes "clubbing" is almost always getting gangbanged by MTNs in the Toilet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender and BeanletMogger
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, sorrowfulsad, BeanletMogger and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: fxckz
If you have to ask

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and fxckz
The only thing u can do is turn her into a non slut, u can’t change her past but u can write her future
I don’t want to, it’s just a matter of cutting her of or no

Send me her fucking birthday my nigga :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
If she's truly religious she won't fuck you before marriage or atleast won't give it up easily.

If she's truly religious she won't fuck you before marriage or atleast won't give it up easily.
She was making that joke to me

I pull up we talk in the living room for like an hour, she lays her head on my shoulder,

puts her blanket over us and we just sit like that for like 30 min talking then she says its time we go sleep.
we talk on her bed for 5 min and we go sleep cuddling.
- talks about us having kids and getting married

God tier manipulation. Happens to every man

she used you to get over her ex, she'll run back to him if u dont assert dominance and im not even joking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, fxckz and BeanletMogger
Undercover bop whore

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, watah and BeanletMogger

she used you to get over her ex, she'll run back to him if u dont assert dominance and im not even joking
Her only relationship was sum recessed cuck that was long distance

Wdym by asserting dominance?

Her only relationship was sum recessed cuck that was long distance
then she had some other guy in her dms while u were being the big spoon

she does not care about you just made u an emotional, and sexual affair

literally happens to 90% of guys

brutal

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Wdym by asserting dominance?
u cant be limp dick and say "im here for you, i'm always gonna be waiting for you till ur ready"

you cant give girls like these the upper hand

you literally have to make them obsessed with you or youre fucked

you speak since a month never fucked but she talks about marriage and kids? fuck her and block that bitch

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Hesse
you speak since a month never fucked but she talks about marriage and kids? fuck her and block that bitch
you have to fuck that thought into a girl

she's making OP her slut its so brutal

u cant be limp dick and say "im here for you, i'm always gonna be waiting for you till ur ready"

you cant give girls like these the upper hand

you literally have to make them obsessed with you or youre fucked
I’ve always been cold, she’s the only one that said stuff like love you, compliments. I literally only text her 1-4am. I’m not on IG during the day. She told me she’s obsessed with me after I told her I’m Christian too

Is that what she told u jfl did u guys even have sex yet
She never told me anything about her ex other that it was a long distance. I checked his ig myself and he doesn’t have a chin

I’ve always been cold, she’s the only one that said stuff like love you, compliments. I literally only text her 1-4am. I’m not on IG during the day. She told me she’s obsessed with me after I told her I’m Christian too
she made you get in bed with her and hold her and whisper sweet nothings to her

holy manipulation she did on u

• +1
Reactions: watah
How intelligent? the higher the iq the less likely she's a slut but perma clubbing is midwit activity therefore she's not high iq and thus a slut
That’s why I’m making this post, she went to one of the best high schools in the capital of my country, good vocabulary, I tried everything to make myself think she’s dumb but yeah she somehow likes to party

she made you get in bed with her and hold her and whisper sweet nothings to her

holy manipulation she did on u
Gave her no reaction to her being in underwear or telling me we’re gonna get married. The next day I looked her in the eyes and said I don’t know who’s gonna be the mother of my kids. But yeah we cuddled cause at least I wanna touch sum. If I didn’t have doubts I’d try to initiate more

That’s why I’m making this post, she went to one of the best high schools in the capital of my country, good vocabulary, I tried everything to make myself think she’s dumb but yeah she somehow likes to party
best schools are pay to win my nigga and school favours midwits not high iq

best schools are pay to win my nigga and school favours midwits not high iq
She’s not from a rich family and it wasn’t a private school to pay your way, she did much better on the finals than me lmao and just the way the conversation was flowing

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
She’s not from a rich family and it wasn’t a private school to pay your way, she did much better on the finals than me lmao and just the way the conversation was flowing
she's a slut

I pull up we talk in the living room for like an hour, she lays her head on my shoulder, puts her blanket over us and we just sit like that for like 30 min talking then she says its time we go sleep.
I go to the toilet, come in her room and she's doing skin care wearing t shirt and just underwear, we talk on her bed for 5 min and we go sleep cuddling.
Next day she makes us breakfast and we talk until 4 pm and during the conversations I mention her going to clubs a lot- she says she likes dancing and takes dancing classes, also later on tells me she's vaccinated for HPV.
NOT 1! NOT 2! BUT 3 FUCKING MISSED OPPORTUNITY TO PUT THAT DICK IN HER. You have to be the most asexual man to ever live:dafuckfeels:

You will never find an attractive girl in her 20s who wasn’t a whore before, don’t be naive
Adriana Lima was legit a virgn till 27
You can't make this up

Objectively the hottest women to have ever lived, kept her virginity till she was 27, in a world where she was most likely getting offers of 10s if not 100s of millions to sleep with billionaires

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and jezebel
NOT 1! NOT 2! BUT 3 FUCKING MISSED OPPORTUNITY TO PUT THAT DICK IN HER. You have to be the most asexual man to ever live:dafuckfeels:
Yeah bro, I couldn’t care less about ONS girls after meet but for the one I didn’t smash I’m making posts about. Brutal af, it’s the personality

I’m actually angry at myself for being that delusional. Like why the fuck would she even need HPV vaccine for

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
You can't make this up

Objectively the hottest women to have ever lived, kept her virginity till she was 27, in a world where she was most likely getting offers of 10s if not 100s of millions to sleep with billionaires
she lied for PR ( she still lies about shit )

I’m actually angry at myself for being that delusional. Like why the fuck would she even need HPV vaccine for
Ye true, if you know about HPV and Hepatitis B Vaccines as a party goer it's cause you fuck a lot

You can't make this up

It’s 2024

• +1
Reactions: greycel and watah
So what’s the move now, unfollow and ghost. Just being like fuck it and asking her about her feelings or ghost but not unfollow (potential for a ons later in the future)?