Am I coping for thinking she might not be a whore?

She texted first, we texted for about a month before finally meeting (She was playing hard to get for first 2 weeks then I had trips, she had school and we just couldn't time it together). When I was driving to her at 2 am she texts, btw its not a hook up. I pull up we talk in the living room for like an hour, she lays her head on my shoulder, puts her blanket over us and we just sit like that for like 30 min talking then she says its time we go sleep. I go to the toilet, come in her room and she's doing skin care wearing t shirt and just underwear, we talk on her bed for 5 min and we go sleep cuddling. Next day she makes us breakfast and we talk until 4 pm and during the conversations I mention her going to clubs a lot- she says she likes dancing and takes dancing classes, also later on tells me she's vaccinated for HPV. Am I coping hard to have doubts over her being a slut or nah?

foid traits:
- intelligent
- conservative
- religious
- wasnt brave enough to initiate the kiss (i had to)
- hpv vaxxed
- no guy friends
- goes clubbing with her friends almost every weekend
- 50/50 men to women following ratio on IG
- no slut pictures on IG
- talks about us having kids and getting married

Cope or nah? I've never been in LTR only ONS but looking for a potential relationship rn
Ditch the stupid whore, she will only cause you pain and suffering + your dick might fall off if you smash :feelshmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back