Am i coping if i think girls would rather have cuck bf who let them do whatever they want

Girl would prefer cuck bf who let her do whatever(social monogamy/financial monogamy only)

• Yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single
over a chad?

Situation 1: "Oofy doofy cuck bf" with whom she has freedom to wear what she wants, have hookups outside of marriage and not controlled by the partner. Social/resources monogamy

Situation 2: Gigachad but monogamy

What you think?

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
Extremely majority would pick giga chad

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, hardestmfintheroom and Deleted member 14693
Most women are in monogamous relationships so obviously not

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and thenewhebbe
That's a pet not a boyfriend.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
I mean yes but you know i think she would be against rape
If she were attracted to me she wouldn't consider it rape if I fuck other women.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thenewhebbe
If she were attracted to me she wouldn't consider it rape if I fuck other women.
I don't get your point. You being allowed to by her to fuck other women tjat don't mean other women will consent

I don't get your point. You being allowed to by her to fuck other women tjat don't mean other women will consent
Yeah, but she would never know how I would get these women. And since she is attracted to me she will assume I attract them.

Yeah, but she would never know how I would get these women. And since she is attracted to me she will assume I attract them.
Ok nobody said sje was attracted to you

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
over a chad?

Situation 1: "Oofy doofy cuck bf" with whom she has freedom to wear what she wants, have hookups outside of marriage and not controlled by the partner. Social/resources monogamy

Situation 2: Gigachad but monogamy

What you think?
Option 1 since they can easily just cheat on him with a Giga Chad

• +1
Reactions: robtical
Ok nobody said sje was attracted to you
Why is she in a relationship with me then? If she isn't then there is zero reason for a relationship, so I just assumed she is.

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe
Extremely majority would pick giga chad
They would rather be monogamous to gigachad than have cuck partner and fuck variety of gigachads? They rather be controlled by gigachad than have freedom to do clubbing/hooking up with young gigachad/etc? One would be staying at home, raiding children and restricted. Other option would be degenerate.(free to dress how u want, free to do what u want with your time, having swinging/sex/gangbang, kinda like being single but some responsibility of being married)
Most women are in monogamous relationships so obviously not
Yes because they do not have the choice. But this situation is talking about having choice to pick. And who knows considering how much cheating happens, so maybe most are "monogamous" cuz not caught.
Option 1 since they can easily just cheat on him with a Giga Chad
I think so too. Its not "cheating" since its open relationship. Its v common in rich circles i have heard. i doubt poor man would have any choice, may just do so for a chance of getting pussy. considering how many cucks there are nowadays.

They would rather be monogamous to gigachad than have cuck partner and fuck variety of gigachads? They rather be controlled by gigachad than have freedom to do clubbing/hooking up with young gigachad/etc? One would be staying at home, raiding children and restricted. Other option would be degenerate.(free to dress how u want, free to do what u want with your time, having swinging/sex/gangbang, kinda like being single but some responsibility of being
Most of the time they wont be fucking giga chads they would be fucking chada and below. And you assume male biology on females.

Most women wanr monoagy

Gigachad obviously

Most of the time they wont be fucking giga chads they would be fucking chada and below. And you assume male biology on females.

Most women wanr monoagy
I do not think they want monogamy. They could have "monogamy" by ltr with few chads. Could just be short term sex vs long term.

I do not think they want monogamy. They could have "monogamy" by ltr with few chads. Could just be short term sex vs long term.
Females and males arent the same

Females and males arent the same
They are getting monogamy with the cuck. Just not sexual monogamy. But you think female want sexual monogamy. fine, but i dont think the same.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
They are getting monogamy with the cuck. Just not sexual monogamy. But you think female want sexual monogamy. fine, but i dont think the same.
do you think my wife will cheat on me?

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Chad or not you need to be burka maxxing your LTR

Looks like consensus is situation 1. Yet people think they would not want open marriage surprisingly

Insane, .org users think female have self-respect for situation 2. They wanna get away with anything they can with. Most don't even "regret" their past.

Last edited:
The biggest slut in my grade who was a 4 foot 10 cockgoblin kept a feminine younger guy as a boyfriend while she fucked every more masculine guy she could. She even gave me eyes when no other girl did, though I was too down on myself to do anything about it but I was gymmaxxed and that was enough for her apparently. Bottom line is women want to maximize the benefit they get from men in general so if she can get the resources and the strong chad cock she will do whatever configuration she has to do to get it all.