Am I diffuse thinning or just telogen effluvium?

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
I took accutane I want to know if I’m diffuse male pattern balding (since my hairline is completely the same), or the hair loss I’m experiencing is just shock from the accutane I took and temporary telogen effluvium.

Anyways the top of my scalp is pretty thin looking and in the shower usually a hair will be stuck to my hands every time I try to run my hands through. How should the hairs look if I’m male pattern balding vs just temporary TE? I don’t understand what they mean when they say there’s a small bulb on the end. I want to know if I need to hop on finasteride or not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
Delusional

Baldusional

Smile

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30477, Golgo13, lepo2317 and 5 others
bro my hair was like that too. you probably lose your %30 of your hair.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, lepo2317 and Deleted member 7173
I seriously need to know. I have hairs falling out of my head daily? What the fuck? I hope I’m just insane. But I can get hairs that never came out before to come out. And the top of my head seems really thin. So am I balding or temporary shedding? I don’t know. I just need an answer so I can find the solution.

how old are u?

bro my hair was like that too. you probably lose your %30 of your hair.
Wait what? So you took accutane and lost 30% of your hair due to telogen effluvium? Was it just on the top of the scalp?

Ask on hairlosstalk forum

Doubt it, accutane hairloss is never Telogen Effluvium, TE is a bluepilled cope to describe hairloss in which derms don't want to do their research on why it's occuring

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Golgo13, lepo2317 and randomvanish
Is this Deja Vu or do you make a thread about this every hour?

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317 and Deleted member 7173
  • So Sad
Reactions: grimy
Keep copy & pasting this thread instead of getting on a protocol bro. It's doing wonders for your scalp.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7521
Doubt it, accutane hairloss is never Telogen Effluvium, TE is a bluepilled cope to describe hairloss in which derms don't want to do their research on why it's occuring
Telogen affects sides part of scalp

Telogen affects sides part of scalp
So does a multitude of other hairloss conditions, it's not Telogen Effluvium, I can guarantee that. But I don't even think he's losing hair so he has nothing to worry about

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11406
So does a multitude of other hairloss conditions, it's not Telogen Effluvium, I can guarantee that. But I don't even think he's losing hair so he has nothing to worry about
The other hair conditions who affects the sides are more aggressive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
Telogen Effluvium is a lie we all first tell ourselves. It gives hope that the doom could be thwarted. Telogen Effluvium is for pregnant women. If your a man you are going f*****g bald unless you have tight weird circles in your head

So many Telogen Effluvium COPERS on this forum lol