Am I envious towards good looking of confident men?

RealLifeJoker

RealLifeJoker

28, 6’0”, mixed, aspie, lost my v plate at 26
Do I envy good looking men? To be honest I don’t envy good looking men the likes of Chris Hensworth or Henry Cavill. However I always envied the Jack the Lads or the baby face quidditch haircut pretty boys because where I live in the UK they just get girls like a click of a button just by being arrogant brutes.

My mindset has changed since the start of the global pandemic outbreak and I don’t compare myself to these men that I obsessively used to compared to because I should’ve been concentrate my time looksmaxing and working to bettering myself. The truth I was threatened by confident men because I thought to be believe that they were better than me and I guess voices in my head telling that confident are trying to ruin me.

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist
who tf r u?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 11748
stfu faggot

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Growth Plate
Hair gives confidence to these good looking men life without hair is over tbh

Attachments

• 1617479289724.png
    1617479289724.png
    223 KB · Views: 23
  • JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima
Hair gives confidence to these good looking men life without hair is over tbh
He is losing his anyway. Hair isn’t really all that if you got the suitable head and facial structure.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima and volcelfatcel
He is losing his anyway. Hair isn’t really all that if you got the suitable head and facial structure.
Delusional your looks as a man and prime is determined by hair, it's the main reason why Brad Pitt isn't a subhuman, it's the main reason why the hair market is so flooded. Even with 99% percentile bone growth you need hair, very few exceptions but even those look better with hair lol. Hair is life and soul as a man it determines your prime and future looks.

Attachments

• Gv4yUcx.jpg
    Gv4yUcx.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 20
  • DqnCNnE.jpg
    DqnCNnE.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 19
  • +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
RealLifeJoker”

Anyone who idolises joker is almost always a loser

Having anyone except yourself living rent-free in your head. NGMI