Am I ethnic?

Chad69

Chad69

Chad1212 - heroin connoisseur
Joined
Nov 28, 2019
Posts
23,254
Reputation
37,495
Dont ask me for pics
Iam basically 80% Med 20% Balkan

There is too much cope going around this forum

I always thought that Iam white

Am I ethnic?Is it over?
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5632, JackSparrow, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
brb using
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
Kinda but you're med so you're good tbh. Med>Nordic
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Chad69
Dont ask me for pics
Iam basically 80% Med 20% Balkan

There is too much cope going around this forum

I always thought that Iam white

Am I ethnic?Is it over?
you are white
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
You’re white
 
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Ethnic af sorry bro
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chad69
Im sorry OP to inform you your mom got Pajeeted.
1590840250163
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chad69
Dont ask me for pics
Iam basically 80% Med 20% Balkan

There is too much cope going around this forum

I always thought that Iam white

Am I ethnic?Is it over?
80% Med? Where from exactly? Iberia Peninsula, France? Either way not very white being a Med.

It's over.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
80% Med? Where from exactly? Iberia Peninsula, France? Either way not very white being a Med.

It's over.
Adriatic sea
 
  • +1
Reactions: Kekee
It really depends on where you live. You wouldn't be seen as white in Denmark but you also wouldn't be seen as ethnic tbh. Hard to explain but I'm sure you get what I mean.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
It really depends on where located. You wouldn't be seen as white in Denmark but you also wouldn't be seen as ethnic tbh. Hard to explain but I'm sure you get what I mean.
Yup I do
I basically look like tanned white skin
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Dont ask me for pics
Iam basically 80% Med 20% Balkan

There is too much cope going around this forum

I always thought that Iam white

Am I ethnic?Is it over?
If you're European med, yes, if arab, no.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
Licis na Lovrena, picke se nakupljaju tako
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Chad69

Similar threads

D69mo
Replies
2
Views
66
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS
g4rlic
Replies
1
Views
8
g4rlic
g4rlic
africel
Replies
10
Views
44
Morgan
Morgan
JamesMTN927
Replies
4
Views
47
JamesMTN927
JamesMTN927
_MVP_
Replies
1
Views
16
nestivv
nestivv

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top