Am I ever gonna not look like a small fag with gymcelling?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
I'm a legit 5'8 at 135-140lbs (not sure nowadays) and my frame makes me look like a joke. Decided to take the gym seriously, but starting to feel like it might all be for nothing and once I do get jacked it's still gonna look like shit.

Gy

Attachments

• gy.png
    gy.png
    494.1 KB · Views: 97
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Darkstrand, inceletto, SoyGune and 6 others

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Stingray, Rasputin, Darkstrand and 13 others
I DIDNT WANT TO SEE THIS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rasputin, Bigfatpersonboy, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 6 others
stick to it faggot stop trying to cope out of working

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, Baldingman1998 and GymcelDoomer
stick to it faggot stop trying to cope out of working

I'll continue because there's not much to lose but I'm seriously wondering

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
zyros tier frame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
I'll continue because there's not much to lose but I'm seriously wondering
you will 100% look better with 15 lbs more muscle and lean

stop thinking too much and worry about things that matter

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 4797
you will 100% look better with 15 lbs more muscle and lean

stop thinking too much and worry about things that matter

it might look a little better but what if it still looks like a small cuck faggot?

There's nothing wrong with your frame bro. You just need to add muscle. Get in the gym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
I'm a legit 5'8 at 135-140lbs (not sure nowadays) and my frame makes me look like a joke. Decided to take the gym seriously, but starting to feel like it might all be for nothing and once I do get jacked it's still gonna look like shit.

View attachment 744847
Post your clavicle bone and flex your shoulder insertions and I’ll tell you

You are going to look better than you look now that's for sure.
There are some ugly bald manlets in my gym, but they are jacked, if they weren't jacked the urge to slap them around would be too big.
Same applies to you.

716eBuWrRJL.jpg

You should invest some money in to this text book so you can understand how muscle building works and then you can implement some of the sample programs. The nutrition part is particularly important.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Im not going to CAP with u son

Primary share

Frame Is importan for gymcelling

Seend measurements

716eBuWrRJL.jpg

You should invest some money in to this text book so you can understand how muscle building works and then you can implement some of the sample programs. The nutrition part is particularly important.

Greycel coping with knowledge. Op needs to inject t

I'll still workout to get lean lean=human

You would look better regardless. Think from the outside, would you like what you have now or more muscular version? Even some abs would give you something to show

It’s always better to max whatever you have because you’re going to be better than where you started regardless of anything

You don’t really have anything to lose by going for it

It’s always better to max whatever you have because you’re going to be better than where you started regardless of anything

You don’t really have anything to lose by going for it

thing is I see other 5'8-5'9 guys who look dyel but they still don't look as fuking small, it's retarded

this guy is 5'8 and he probably wouldn't even need to gymcel

5b23205fde9d9112ccb13b78c33b340c.jpg

thing is I see other 5'8-5'9 guys who look dyel but they still don't look as fuking small, it's retarded

this guy is 5'8 and he probably wouldn't even need to gymcel

5b23205fde9d9112ccb13b78c33b340c.jpg
doesn't matter, if you're naturally smaller then you DO need to make up for it in the gym
even if it won't turn you into chad it'll turn you into a better version of yourself and again you have nothing to lose, so just go for it

doesn't matter, if you're naturally smaller then you DO need to make up for it in the gym
even if it won't turn you into chad it'll turn you into a better version of yourself and again you have nothing to lose, so just go for it

I will but if I end up looking shite either way I might consider the advice in #2

Lazy boiii

why do ppl here try to motivate him jfl he will stop going after 2 days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
I will but if I end up looking shite either way I might consider the advice in #2
face is always king, if your face is good it doesn't even matter what your body looks like for the most part
but having abs will always be a halo provided you aren't subhuman facially

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Your waist to shoulder ratio isn't bad, it's average. Your height obviously cucks you the most. Once you get decent delts and remain at a low bodyfat it will look good. Don't worry and train. For looks and health. Better max everything than cry around. 5'8" isn't a death sentence if everything else is average and you have a few halos.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Your waist to shoulder ratio isn't bad, it's average. Your height obviously cucks you the most. Once you get decent delts and remain at a low bodyfat it will look good. Don't worry and train. For looks and health. Better max everything than cry around. 5'8" isn't a death sentence if everything else is average and you have a few halos.

yeah I'm more or less content with my height nowadays. might be sort of an unpopular opinion here but imo you can avoid the classic manlet look at 5'8-5'9 as long as your proportions are good and you dress right. obviously if you're as small as I am right now you'll still look like a cuck. gonna train hard as shit. inb4 cope.

View attachment 744847
Op you got shit genetics you might need to take roids or sarms if your serious