am i fucking myself up bad?

tristanbongo

tristanbongo

24/7 365 british summertime
all i eat every day is 200g of pasta with ketchup, about 0.3L of coke, 5g of amanita muscaria and 3-4 coffees with milk and sugar. been eating like this for 2 month or so.
am i hurting my body badly or its ok? i feel ok physically and mentally

19yo, 5'11, 135lb

Last edited:
you got the diet of a 6 year old if he could choose what he ate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AySab, starvecell, rand anon and 1 other person
idk if i would be eating a moderate dose of amanita as soon as i make my bed at 6 yo
You have to start taking cold showers and eating healthy bro

You have to start taking cold showers and eating healthy bro
i dont have a lot of money and drugs are expensive, i am not saving money eating like this. why cold showers tho?

i dont have a lot of money and drugs are expensive, i am not saving money eating like this. why cold showers tho?
Start snorting lines of cocaine, will give you hollow cheeks and ascend you to chadlite

Start snorting lines of cocaine, will give you hollow cheeks and ascend you to chadlite
anything that is not psychs or weed will make me an instant junkie for sure

my diet is snacks and 2-4l cola a day bro, i barely eat any food

all i eat every day is 200g of pasta with ketchup, about 0.3L of coke, 5g of amanita muscaria and 3-4 coffees with milk and sugar. been eating like this for 2 month or so.

19yo, 5'11, 135lb
you are fucking urself by eating pasta with ketchup pls kys to atone for your sins to the italian people

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing

19yo, 5'11, 135lb
?? Whaat, retarded question

?? Whaat, retarded question
well im not trying to gain muscle or grow any taller, maybe this is enough to keep my body well and alive? almost everyone in my family dies of cancer before they can reach an old age anyway