Am I Gay? [Everyone GTFIH]

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
So, a few months ago i was talking a walk through the nature trail near my high school, some guy was standing around and when i came near he asked me if i wanted sum head. I was a bit surprised but I replied jokingly if it was a good place for that sort of thing but then i found myself following him into some bushes. I should say that i am straight but that did not stop me from getting excited, following him it was already getting hard rubbing against my pants and when he turned around and got down on his knees, i just pulled it out. What happened next is a little embarrassing, I guess I'm not used to oral because I'm sure I did not last 10 seconds and i kind of just exploded. I got a little embarrassed and shy and i didn't know what to do, it was kind of awkward at that point, all i did was thanks, packed it up and walked away without looking back. after that, I was avoiding the place for a few weeks. lots of different emotions since then. seemed like a good idea at the time but first of all, what if i got some disease? I have a few friends and i don't know who to open up to about this. lately, I cant focus on my work and i find myself daydreaming about fantasies, and not only receiving it but doing it too. I've been going back to that trail now but that guy isn't there.
Guys am I actually gay?

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, Psychophilly, InnerVoid and 2 others
Why did you expect the guy to still be there after months?
That nigga aint hachiko bro he aint waiting for you to come back for that long
2Dzb4qYpeeKZ9ov4UywZLW

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme, KermitFace, Gilbert_Durandal and 6 others
  • Woah
Reactions: Angutoid
Throught we had some thing special
Maybe you had
Visit that place more often
You might find him waiting for u to give u another head in the same trail one day

• Love it
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Maybe you had
Visit that place more often
You might find him waiting for u to give u another head in the same trail one day
Will do can't wait to see him again

• Love it
Reactions: Angutoid
Faggots.org + copy pasta

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, Ricky212 and heightmaxxing
Dnrd this probably reads like one of them 4chan posts where the guy asks "I'm not gay" then says the most homoerotic things conceivable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing, med and Ricky212
i'll let any man suck my dick, except i don't cum. unless it's some tranny, feminine prettyboy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KermitFace and heightmaxxing
So, a few months ago i was talking a walk through the nature trail near my high school, some guy was standing around and when i came near he asked me if i wanted sum head. I was a bit surprised but I replied jokingly if it was a good place for that sort of thing but then i found myself following him into some bushes. I should say that i am straight but that did not stop me from getting excited, following him it was already getting hard rubbing against my pants and when he turned around and got down on his knees, i just pulled it out. What happened next is a little embarrassing, I guess I'm not used to oral because I'm sure I did not last 10 seconds and i kind of just exploded. I got a little embarrassed and shy and i didn't know what to do, it was kind of awkward at that point, all i did was thanks, packed it up and walked away without looking back. after that, I was avoiding the place for a few weeks. lots of different emotions since then. seemed like a good idea at the time but first of all, what if i got some disease? I have a few friends and i don't know who to open up to about this. lately, I cant focus on my work and i find myself daydreaming about fantasies, and not only receiving it but doing it too. I've been going back to that trail now but that guy isn't there.
Guys am I actually gay?
Nigga you gay :ROFLMAO:

• So Sad
Reactions: heightmaxxing