Am I gay for thinking this?

Deleted member 16853

Deleted member 16853

Rip Anime legend 2021-2022
All women look average, Like i've never seen a good looking female. Even the top tier ones just look like slightly above average females with makeup. Not one female looks as good as chico with their makeup removed, let alone the other Psl gods. IMO Women have JBW(Just be woman) and people overrate them based on that one fact alone

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Yashchandra, Deleted member 13787 and 3 others
Chico is one in a million. Ofcourse you won't see his looksmatch.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 16853
I agree with most of what you said

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
Chico is one in a million. Ofcourse you won't see his looksmatch.
But what point is there to looksmaxxing and becoming chad, if all women look so average, sounds like a scam to me

Lol you just haven't seen GL women. I assume you don't live in a big city?

No, it’s normal, most people are totally average or below average, men and women.
Women are not angels, men are just simps and see every woman as a Stacie.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Women also fraud a lot with make up and shit. Men can't.

But what point is there to looksmaxxing and becoming chad, if all women look so average, sounds like a scam to me
So you can mirin yourself in the mirror all day. Foids are just a bonus.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16853
Lol you just haven't seen GL women. I assume you don't live in a big city?
Like actually good looking, Yeah every women looks like a Bootlegged Kim Kardashian clone nowadays, But none of them have any unique looking attractiveness like the top tier guys

Idk, I definitely don't feel like this but if you're not attracted to guys, no ur not gay

• Love it
yes, extremely homosexual

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16853 and Deleted member 17791
  • Woah
Men are objectively better looking, Name one female on par with David Gandy in his prime
all women are queens, besides beauty is in the eye of the beholder

• JFL
Patrick Bateman pilled 🤝
E6E27D3C C357 4350 9FC4 5D6688F56DF5

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16853
Like actually good looking, Yeah every women looks like a Bootlegged Kim Kardashian clone nowadays, But none of them have any unique looking attractiveness like the top tier guys
I assume you live in bumsville since you didn't answer my question. I remember seeing a woman where I turned 180 degrees after seeing her face barely as she walked by me. It was literally a reflex like I didn't even think about it.

Many more anecdotes exist.

all women are queens, besides beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Bluepilled way of thinking, No one thinks Recessed jaws are beautiful. Beauty is simply objective

I assume you live in bumsville since you didn't answer my question. I remember seeing a woman where I turned 180 degrees after seeing her face barely as she walked by me. It was literally a reflex like I didn't even think about it.

Many more anecdotes exist.
You didn't see a good looking female, You were just simply horny. Men are programmed to find even 1/10 females Fuckable, its a sad curse to be honest

men are supposed to get rock hard to an avg woman tho
so a woman being more attractive isnt much of a difference
however there are still women who look way more attractive than others

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
men are supposed to get rock hard to an avg woman tho
so a woman being more attractive isnt much of a difference
however there are still women who look way more attractive than others
All top tier women Look like High tier Becky's at most with 0 Makeup, with maybe like 1-3 exceptions

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
You didn't see a good looking female, You were just simply horny. Men are programmed to find even 1/10 females Fuckable, its a sad curse to be honest
No, she was a goddess. I can't be horny for "too beautiful" women anyways. It was winter and she didn't have any revealing clothing either.

All top tier women Look like High tier Becky's at most with 0 Makeup, with maybe like 1-3 exceptions

I think another problem could be that you're watching too much anime and comparing hentai women to real women which is unhealthy imo

I think another problem could be that you're watching too much anime and comparing hentai women to real women which is unhealthy imo
No, This goes for anime women too, Even they don't look good as the top tier anime men

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
No, she was a goddess. I can't be horny for "too beautiful" women anyways. It was winter and she didn't have any revealing clothing either.
I've seen people call 3/10 Landwhales "Goddesses" That word has lost all meaning in 2022 🗿

If both these women look equally attractive you then yes you are gay. Serious.
Beautiful-and-Gorgeous-Women-15-3.jpg
YW55684_3.jpg

If both these women look equally attractive you then yes you are gay. Serious.
Beautiful-and-Gorgeous-Women-15-3.jpg
YW55684_3.jpg
Yes the left one is easily more attractive then the right, simply because of bodyweight, but her looksmatch 100% posts on here

Even with makeup I find the average woman ugly
I'm basically have the male verstion of foid vision and only consider HTB+ actual women

Even with makeup I find the average woman ugly
I'm basically have the male verstion of foid vision and only consider HTB+ actual women
But which ones do you find attractive Without makeup, cause most women wear makeup, Even if you can't tell(This is why their skin ages like shit)

Every foid, users have simped for on this website, I simply google their name + "Without makeup" and to no surprise im disappointed and my day has been ruined