Am I hallucinating

D

Deleted member 22623

2 PSL + NT = life
So a while ago I got zygo fillers (thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/zygo-fillers-before-after.595693/)...

But something fucked is happening, it might just be my mind playing tricks on me though.. When I touch my zygos / cheekbones, they are no longer 'soft' like they were the weeks after injection.

I can feel bone DIRECTLY under my fingertips. What's even more fucked is that they still protrude to the point where the filler was. Whereas I had the same sensation of bone directly under my fingertips prior to getting filler, they didn't protrude as much as now.

Now, I know it's anatomically impossible for filler to create new bone, I'm not delusional. However, I didn't bonesmash (I'm not low inhib enough), so realistically what the fuck has caused this?

Even losing body fat shouldn't cause your cheeks to protrude more, it seems like a modern day miracle.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
That's normal you complete mong

Read my thread again JFL NIGGA I know it's normal

That's not the point

They protrude the same degree whereas they felt softer when I got the filler initially..

Read my thread again JFL NIGGA I know it's normal

That's not the point

They protrude the same degree whereas they felt softer when I got the filler initially..
get a scan

scar tissue