am i hard mewing correctly?

H

Hunter

Banned
when i hard mew now i try to lift the posterior third up but when i do the tongue bends and it also makes it impossible to flatten the tongue across the upper palate. it also feels weird and i feel like something isnt right when i do this. how do i overcome this?

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
when i hard mew now i try to lift the posterior third up but when i do the tongue bends and it also makes it impossible to flatten the tongue across the upper palate. it also feels weird and i feel like something isnt right when i do this. how do i overcome this?
My guy, it's going to feel weird because you're not used to doing it. Just hold you tongue against the roof of your mouth and breath thru your nose.

My guy, it's going to feel weird because you're not used to doing it. Just hold you tongue against the roof of your mouth and breath thru your nose.

i can breathe through my nose but my main concern is knowing if im doing it right or not. is the tongue supposed to bend?

i can breathe through my nose but my main concern is knowing if im doing it right or not. is the tongue supposed to bend?
My tongue doesnt bend when i do it but maybe you just have a longer tongue man. Just do your best and dont overthink it.

My tongue doesnt bend when i do it but maybe you just have a longer tongue man. Just do your best and dont overthink it.

alright just one more question. how does it feel when you lift up your posterior third? is it like a swallowing motion?

alright just one more question. how does it feel when you lift up your posterior third? is it like a swallowing motion?
It looks like a swallowing motion but it doesn't feel like it.
You can see my throat kinda hang when I dont mew but when mewing and after it kinda strengthens that muscle I guess. Heres a gif of me relaxing and mewing and u can see the difference.

Attachments

• 20190115_131941_1.gif
    20190115_131941_1.gif
    729.9 KB · Views: 47
You can see my throat kinda hang when I dont mew but when mewing and after it kinda strengthens that muscle I guess. Heres a gif of me relaxing and mewing and u can see the difference.

im swallowing but i cant feel the back third of the tongue go up. im really confused

I have the same issue because I have a narrow palate. Trying to push upwards really helps because it helps flatten the tounge.

I have the same issue because I have a narrow palate. Trying to push upwards really helps because it helps flatten the tounge.

i hate having to lift the posterior third up. i dont even know if its up or not like wtf.

i hate having to lift the posterior third up. i dont even know if its up or not like wtf.
Yeah that's nearly impossible when you have almost no forward growth. Sucking the tounge back helps get more of it up though.

holy shit mogs me

i felt that same way for over half a year until i realised i was severely tongue tied. legit 2/3 of my tongue is completely stuck to the floor of my mouth. when i went to a myologist she said she never seen anything like it before srs.

i felt that same way for over half a year until i realised i was severely tongue tied. legit 2/3 of my tongue is completely stuck to the floor of my mouth. when i went to a myologist she said she never seen anything like it before srs.
even the middle of the tongue?