I found it very hard to find motivation to do anything

L

Lebgfinal

User
I've been depressed for years at this point and everything seems worthless to do when you are ugly, I don't want to do skincare because I feel like my bone structure is fucked.
Everything is like that.
I got bullied so much by users here calling me LTN/subhuman, some people were also positive but my mind just takes the worst out of it.
It's just so hard to get myself to do anything to look better, I just feel defeated, without a goal.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: nigtard, soulless_npc, IntelligentCel and 1 other person
Truth is you can’t change much unless you do surgery

hopefully life changes after i (also hopefully) become chadlite from my surgeries

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
I've been depressed for years at this point and everything seems worthless to do when you are ugly, I don't want to do skincare because I feel like my bone structure is fucked.
Everything is like that.
I got bullied so much by users here calling me LTN/subhuman, some people were also positive but my mind just takes the worst out of it.
It's just so hard to get myself to do anything to look better, I just feel defeated, without a goal.
Ascending to MTN won't change anything

• +1
Reactions: aber
Here's the shitty advice I can offer you, of which all are probably fucked and degenerate:
- roid
- crimemaxx
- go ER
- transmaxx
- take drugs
- buy prostitutes

The takeaway is they may all be cope but you might as well try if you're already as defeated as you say you are.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Everything is like that.
If you are ugly, you are ugly and no amount of will and motivation will ever change that.

Since you are ugly, you probably can't and won't have friends and a girlfriend. You don't have a social life, which is the main motivator. The sense of belonging is what motivates you to keep going and be liked by your community. When you don't have a community, you are an individualist who has no point in living and everything you do will go unnoticed and no one will ever care about you.

Loneliness defeats any will and motivation. What's the point of doing anything at all if there is no one to appreciate it?

Here's the shitty advice I can offer you, of which all are probably fucked and degenerate:
- roid
- crimemaxx
- go ER
- transmaxx
- take drugs
- buy prostitutes

The takeaway is they may all be cope but you might as well try if you're already as defeated as you say you are.
All these things are copes, including the roid thing. I'm currently on steroids to cope with mental issues.

And if you have to pay for sex and ate unable to get sex for free because there is no woman that likes you, it's over for you.

All these things are copes, including the roid thing. I'm currently on steroids to cope with mental issues.

And if you have to pay for sex and ate unable to get sex for free because there is no woman that likes you, it's over for you.
I just said they may all be cope. It's like you just skipped the last sentence. What is it with this forum and illiteracy? Lmaaooo

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
If you are ugly, you are ugly and no amount of will and motivation will ever change that.

Since you are ugly, you probably can't and won't have friends and a girlfriend. You don't have a social life, which is the main motivator. The sense of belonging is what motivates you to keep going and be liked by your community. When you don't have a community, you are an individualist who has no point in living and everything you do will go unnoticed and no one will ever care about you.

Loneliness defeats any will and motivation. What's the point of doing anything at all if there is no one to appreciate it?
Ground-breaking information, but that's not really useful to reformulate what I already said, don't you think?

I feel you bro. I won't give you gay shitty cope advice tho cuz that's just insulting tho.

What I will say is get as much control over your life as you can. If fucking or having a gf isn't something u can control rn then get your own place if you live with your parents rn. Then no matter what anyone says you can say fuck u this is my place lock the door type deal. You don't want to be at the mercy of the system like gay handouts or mental health shit if you already got problems like this and they can never help you with women problems anyway.

Even if you can't take pride in some shit take pride in the shit you can. Like health or whatever. Hobbies are mostly cope so I won't suggest that but you know what I mean.