Am I Homeless?

Suns9999

Suns9999

Iron
Basically woke up to a text from my mom asking if i could come down to have a talk and she gave me the rundown of how i haven’t been myself and a whole lotta other bullshit (for context, I sent a message to my godmother thanking her for the birthday present and how nothing would make me happier than my entire family dropping dead and i can only assume she snitched because my mom literally indirectly brought it up to me the same day we had the “talk” and on top of that I’ve rarely speaking to my parents these last 6 months and only speak to them really when spoken too and i guess that somehow drove them mad enough to send me to a psychiatrist hospital where I waited for like 3 FUCKING hours to see a nurse for questioning to see if im really mentally insane to be kept captive for impatient and low and behold I passed the questioning and wasn’t eligible for the program so they had me call my mom and tell her to come pick me up and when she picked up it sounded like she was crying? Or just really tired I couldn’t tell tbh, But she wasn’t having that shit and called the police department to have me transported to a community shelter which is where im staying now but the unit is currently full so im awaiting transportation to get taken to one thats a little less than 20 minutes away from me

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Don’t expect anyone to read this, im just writing cus im bored just Fucking SITTING HERE

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar