am i htn or chadlite be honest ( 184cm )

All im gonna say is the fact this thread has so much replies and they hate you so much you are obviously attractive

• +1
Reactions: LateBloomer and Blackgymmax
Yea almost lol. Joined in 2020. You're an incel loser who will die a virgin btw. Just kill yourself don't even attempt to looksmax you freak
i definitely believe u and thanks for your insults and letting me know u are triggered sweetheart

He is is jealous bro.
184cm is above average height even in Montenegro or Netherlands.
And you are obviously young so you have time to develop physique and dimorphism and broaden shoulders(which are normal not extremeley narrow lol)
And calling your face MTN(mtn=average) is just idiotic :lul:
above average by 1 cm jfl you would be heightmogged there

i definitely believe u and thanks for your insults and letting me know u are triggered sweetheart
Lol how pathetic are you to think that someone would lie about when they found a looksmax forum. Kys

No u guys are just bitter af
U guys insanely downplay moggers. Be real and look at yourself
Do you really think you're anywhere near him or can get close
Again, sometimes it’s hard to tell whether you’re memeing a little bit or if you’ve actually gotten buckbroken so hard that you worship anyone with blond hair and blue eyes. It’s kinda creepy honestly.

Lol how pathetic are you to think that someone would lie about when they found a looksmax forum. Kys
blud is indeed mad thanks again for the fuel

Again, sometimes it’s hard to tell whether you’re memeing a little bit or if you’ve actually gotten buckbroken so hard that you worship anyone with blond hair and blue eyes. It’s kinda creepy honestly.
OP is perfect example where dudes would think he is good looking asf but high iq people understand that he is too feminine looking no girl likes thag

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
OP is perfect example where dudes would think he is good looking asf but high iq people understand that he is too feminine looking no girl likes thag
Yeah, people here have 0 understanding of irl appeal.
They look at some twink on tiktok who gets thousands of likes from 11 year old girls and PSL indians and think that translates to his irl SMV.
Not even shitting on OP too much, he has potential but he needs to mascmaxx.

They look at some twink on tiktok who gets thousands of likes from 11 year old girls and PSL indians and think that translates to his irl SMV.
yeah muscle would ascend hard

• +1
Answer my question because most people here would look deformed and get giga mogged by him lol

Except his bones make him more masculine than you'll ever be lol
The angularity adds masculinity.

Post face and let's compare his dimorphism vs yours

HTN, Chadlite is reaching

Except his bones make him more masculine than you'll ever be lol
The angularity adds masculinity.
What bones? He has chipmunk masseters and some hollow cheeks under lighting that gives pretty much anyone hollow cheeks. That’s about it.

What bones? He has chipmunk masseters and some hollow cheeks under lighting that gives pretty much anyone hollow cheeks. That’s about it.
You're just a jealous subhuman tbh
4145108 IMG 2464

@tombradylover these people are grasping straws downplaying him

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Deleted member 25743
HTB

• JFL
hollow cheeks and hunter eyes with good overall angularity good jaw
Comboed with harmony that's lite high htn at worst
That's the basics for being a model. Hes not supposed to look borderline Flawless.
A low lite is like an htn with slightly better features
Average htn can model bro

My rating is htn-high htn, hes not shockingly attractive like lites

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
  • JFL
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth

Attachments

• 4156288_9F07FAE6-8F04-4410-BE6C-04BA44F494C6.jpeg
    4156288_9F07FAE6-8F04-4410-BE6C-04BA44F494C6.jpeg
    36.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1