Am I HTN

D

Deleted member 12220

Iron
posted here a few months ago. since then have actually been consistent with the gym. also have gotten a bit leaner.

Attachments

• 4BA23A80-1B01-46E8-BEC8-8EC0EB9E65C0.jpeg
    4BA23A80-1B01-46E8-BEC8-8EC0EB9E65C0.jpeg
    921.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 8094539A-3261-4817-AE0F-CF21E23A2483.jpeg
    8094539A-3261-4817-AE0F-CF21E23A2483.jpeg
    970.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1EAE1B56-5284-4FB3-9B17-8FEAF73F357E.jpeg
    1EAE1B56-5284-4FB3-9B17-8FEAF73F357E.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Nah. I'd say more LTN range. Average young white guy mogs you. I guess your ratios prevent you from getting to HTN facially.

I think a good body and shit will make you above average over all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Biiyo03, Deprived and 3 others
Nah. I'd say more LTN range. Average young white guy mogs you. I guess your ratios prevent you from getting to HTN facially.

he's mtn, would do better in relationships then slaying. he looks like the type of guy a foid would cuddle with then beg for sex

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Biiyo03 and IThinkImAboutToROPE
he's mtn, would do better in relationships then slaying. he looks like the type of guy a foid would cuddle with then beg for sex
would say he's a flat 3.75-4, could push 4.25ish if he dyed his brows, started ice hooding, and taking care of his thin ass lips so they appear bigger, oh and thickened his neck

as for surgical i'm not really sure, maybe an orbital decompression?

posted here a few months ago. since then have actually been consistent with the gym. also have gotten a bit leaner.
Yeahhhh you’re ugly bro RIP. Don’t worry you can always get a gun and shoot yourself.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14077, Lygodactylus, Deleted member 15827 and 6 others
Have you ever heard of Southeast Asia, you should go there one day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Sigmamale, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
Your eyes are under-average, you have a horse-face and is also slightly recessed

Because of that, I would say that you're a MTN, looks quite average for white guys

I would recommend you to darken your hair and eyebrows, to better your coloring.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and ROTTING

Blue eyes bump him to mtn. Eye color is ignored on this site for some reason.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
just go to your surgeon show him this photo and you will be a chad (y)
Foto no exif

• JFL
Reactions: 360° and Deleted member 15827
Your eyes are under-average, you have a horse-face and is also slightly recessed

Because of that, I would say that you're a MTN, looks quite average for white guys

I would recommend you to darken your hair and eyebrows, to better your coloring.
my eyebrows are brown. and I don't think my light brown/dark blonde hair is bad lol. but yeah you're right on the other points. just gonna work on building up my body. most people are facially average so it's whatever.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
my eyebrows are brown. and I don't think my light brown/dark blonde hair is bad lol. but yeah you're right on the other points. just gonna work on building up my body. most people are facially average so it's whatever.
mirin your lack of care
most people on this forum compare themselves to 1 in a biillion chads and suddenly think they can't go outside if they dont look like that

• +1
Reactions: 360° and twilight
You're middle tier normie, but you look tall which is always a plus.

They're not necessarily "bad" per se, but you would look way better with dark hair and eyebrows, considering that you have light-blue eyes

73394c67995a8cf666a13a25c03c76c8.jpg

iu

iu

Blue eyes go well with black hair, since both are cold colors.

def not LTN (here’s another pic)

Attachments

• 1DC7E9C5-13C9-4300-B481-566EE36C3F28.png
    1DC7E9C5-13C9-4300-B481-566EE36C3F28.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 0
your main issue is your eye area, everything else is ok.

• +1
Reactions: chadison
yeah i really don't know what this website has turned into, but I can assure you that you are not below average. At near 6' and good coloring, you would be a strong high tier normie if you dyed your eyebrows a bit, got slightly longer lashes, UEE surgery, and had a jacked body.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and johncruz12345
Higher tier MTN

yeah i really don't know what this website has turned into, but I can assure you that you are not below average. At near 6' and good coloring, you would be a strong high tier normie if you dyed your eyebrows a bit, got slightly longer lashes, UEE surgery, and had a jacked body.
why is everyone saying to dye the eyebrows when they are brown? here is me with a mustache that might show them better lol.

Attachments

• 40274DD4-2E0A-4F43-BB11-E292C1FB5BCA.jpeg
    40274DD4-2E0A-4F43-BB11-E292C1FB5BCA.jpeg
    909 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
You can slay easily

white + good hair

mirin your lack of care
most people on this forum compare themselves to 1 in a biillion chads and suddenly think they can't go outside if they dont look like that
Chads aren't that rare bro. There are users rated chadlite here that feel average a lot of the time.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18603 and Johanjohan
Dont dye your hair color its already 10/10 color like dicaprio, they are just coping indians

Only thing you need is dye your eyebrows medium-dark brown and use a eyebrow pencil in medium-dark brown to make them look thicker.
Also use castor oil on eyebrows every night

He can do very well. Once he gets to that point, it's all down to his actions.

• +1
he can already slay on tinder just stop coping
Not necessarily on tinder. He can get matches of course but he won't slay.

Maybe, in asia he would.

• JFL
LTN wouldn't get saved by anything and just look bad overall lol
LTN isn't ugly bro. They don't look bad. They have one or two below average features. It is still decent and you will get IOIs etc.

Not necessarily on tinder. He can get matches of course but he won't slay.

Maybe, in asia he would.
No he would slay for sure if he had good pics

Hes white with 10/10 hair and looks nt

also dont you live in uk, country known for having ugly people? What the hell do you know :lul:

No he would slay for sure if he had good pics

Hes white with 10/10 hair and looks nt

also dont you live in uk, country known for having ugly people? What the hell do you know :lul:
In upper class neighbourhoods, chadlite and chads aren't uncommon. Average guy who goes to high class clubs would be rated 5 PSL range here. Most are white and average 6 ft or more.

In upper class neighbourhoods, chadlite and chads aren't uncommon. Average guy who goes to high class clubs would be rated 5 PSL range here. Most are white and average 6 ft or more.
Cope more

UK have the ugliest people in europe. British people are known for being ugly and everyone in mainland europe jokes about how they look

You are incel in uk despite living with the ugliest whites lol

why is everyone saying to dye the eyebrows when they are brown? here is me with a mustache that might show them better lol.
Because they will contrast better with your phenotype, appear thicker, and provide distraction from your eye area.

Yes. He can do well if he did that.

In some clubs, he would be an ugly guy because there are disproportionate number of gl people.
Cope more hes top tier in uk

british people are incredibly ugly

Because they will contrast better with your phenotype, appear thicker, and provide distraction from your eye area.
Good eybrows are underrated here but I don't think he can really fix his eye area. It's one of those things that is difficult to address surgically. He has good pheno and lower third though so that at least offsets it. You don't need perfect features to be gl.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity
High tier incel, maybe