Am I HTN

can you grow a beard? not bad looking to be honest. just a weird side profile.

light hair does failio a little bit, makes you look like a cuck, haircut doesn’t do you wonders either but i can’t imagine anything else on you tbh.

MTN. wouldn’t look twice if i saw you in the street.

can you grow a beard? not bad looking to be honest. just a weird side profile.

light hair does failio a little bit, makes you look like a cuck, haircut doesn’t do you wonders either but i can’t imagine anything else on you tbh.
beard is patchy in a few spots (cheeks are thin too) but even if it wasn’t I probably wouldn’t grow it out fully because my jawline is decently defined. hair might just look that way because of the lighting. IRL it’s light brown/dark blonde. honestly can’t really complain about it when so many guys have to deal with balding lol.

• +1
Reactions: duck
MTN with potential

why is everyone saying to dye the eyebrows when they are brown? here is me with a mustache that might show them better lol.
lacking density homie

ltn with a potential to be mtn

subhuman eye area

Yeahhhh you’re ugly bro RIP. Don’t worry you can always get a gun and shoot yourself.
Don't listen to this, just the forum's bully. Probably got whooped in the ass by his dad or something.

• JFL
Reactions: 360°, frendly and Deleted member 18244
Don't listen to this, just the forum's bully. Probably got whooped in the ass by his dad or something.
I was being sarcastic. Bro mogs me :feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Best softmax : latisse for thicker and longer eyelashes and minox/oils for thicker eyebrow

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
MTN 4.25 PSL above average jaw, cuckish eyes you should start ice hooding ASAP and bonesmash your obitals slightly with knuckles.
Then why not a bimax or genio only for cheaper ascension + you need infra rim implants.

Then you ll be 4.75 HTN PSL. The ascension worth the surgery cost/pain. I bet you aren't slaying right now because Beckies are dating Chadlites on Tinder. We are in 2022 surgery or rope dude.

20 years ago you would just have to NT max , now NTit is irrelevant . it's looks only you need to mog 90% + of every parties prime men.
Don't socialcircle maaxxx it is waste of time for sub Chadlites . Looks is the only thing that can ascend you.