Am I human?

+1 me hu madrchod
To jee/neet/CA/randi rona ki taiyar kar madarchod.. Agar arts li hai to marawana bhi shuru karle aur science li hai to abhi maregi kucch saalo mein teri

Bhenkelode non medical lee he or 10th me 92% the. 179 cm height he or 5.5 ki psl rating. Gand me dm he to face to face milna lohe ka sariya nhi dia to naam bdl dena
To jee/neet/CA/randi rona ki taiyar kar madarchod.. Agar arts li hai to marawana bhi shuru karle aur science li hai to abhi maregi kucch saalo mein teri

No you are elephant

Above average overall

Bhenkelode non medical lee he or 10th me 92% the. 179 cm height he or 5.5 ki psl rating. Gand me dm he to face to face milna lohe ka sariya nhi dia to naam bdl dena
Itna bada salman khan hai to betichod yahan kyu maa chudwa raha hai saale zahil..

Itna bada salman khan hai to betichod yahan kyu maa chudwa raha hai saale zahil..
Abe o nwazidun Siddiqui ki sdi hui tati. Salman khan se compare mt kr wo saaala manlet he. Or rhi baay is site pr aane ko to teri gaand me kyu mirchi hori he?

It looks great, 5 psl.
But for an Indian you are almost a Chad, the average height of India is 5'5, in other words, you mog 99% of the Indians, you can fuck Indian stacys
Shutup you greycel.

If he is 5 psl, I'm 6 psl chad.

Screenshot 20200211 211011

No hate but photos with beauty effects and angle frauding don't count. Post something in normal lighting, and angle
Bro beauty effects doesn't change bones jfl. There is no angle frauding - just lens distortion isn't working against me like it does in selfies taken w my cheap phone.

Bro beauty effects doesn't change bones jfl. There is no angle frauding - just lens distortion isn't working against me like it does in selfies taken w my cheap phone.
But it does change eye area which increase like 3 psl point we will talk without it.

You are indeed a curry. I don't consider curries human so no.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Mogs me . Bad pheno I can tell you look like a curry just like abandonship despite having good harmony and features

5.5 Psl to slay on tinder as a ethnic looking curry you need to be 6.5 psl . At that point you wouldn’t even look curry jfl. It’s a double edge sword

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and Deleted member 685
5.5 Psl to slay on tinder as a ethnic looking curry you need to be 6.5 psl . At that point you wouldn’t even look curry jfl. It’s a double edge sword
But I live in india.

Yes you are a human being

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking and Deleted member 3163
Then go out . I was Chadlite smv value in curry land got a good amount of IOIs
I created a tinder acc. Got 0 likes why is that?

But it does change eye area which increase like 3 psl point we will talk without it.
3 psl point wtf!!! Here I would've to disagree with you mate.

My eye area is very very good.

This is original pic, rate me in this and I will rate you and tell what you need and where you can get it done in India.
(I'm looking lill tanned but that's mostly due to working day n night in di's marriage)

Screenshot 20200211 213047

What does this even mean?

This is original pic, rate me in this and I will rate you and tell what you need and where you can get it done in India.
(I'm looking lill tanned but that's mostly due to working day n night in di's marriage)

View attachment 263606
5.5 psl only if this is your real eye area. Otherwise 4.5psl

View attachment 263606
Looks curry it’s over, eye area is decent but not great. Very avg face with no failos but boneless

I already said you look curry and no really dimorphic features even tho you have a good jaw.
But I live in india, is it bad to look curry even in curry land?

Your smv is really bad tbh. You have a super oger nose, long midface, bad zygos, and look curry
Dude what!?? Do you even know how to evaluate pics - this selfie is taken from very close angle. I have veryy comface midface - see first pic for reference.

Bad zygos - How so and what can be done for that?
Agree about nose. Will get a rhino.

Looking curry isn't an issue as I live in India.

Dude what!?? Do you even know how to evaluate pics - this selfie is taken from very close angle. I have veryy comface midface - see first pic for reference.

Bad zygos - How so and what can be done for that?
Agree about nose. Will get a rhino.

Looking curry isn't an issue as I live in India.
Yeah buddy but don't @ uncle titbot he expert in evaluation

Nopes. It is a psl cope. There aren't many foreigners here who will go for indian girls.
So why don't I get tinder likes?

Most girls install it and uninstall it soon. Others do it for fun. You're good psl wise, bad irl wise.
Why am I bad irl wise

Exactly I live In America I can rate better then others from curry land
What! are you crazy because in my last thread I was told that I have too wide jaw. It's all in pics and lens distortion.

You won't call chico boneless from this pic. Add some fat to his face and he becomes boneless acc to you.
Why am I bad irl wise
You won't like it, but men don't need overly protruding cheekbones to look good - women do.

Also, eyes, nose and lips are the carriers of harmony - not cheekbones. Again psl coper would go after me for saying this.

Unnamed 1

this is chris Hemsworth - can you see big cheekbones or visible jaw/jawline? No?

IMG 20200129 200945

This is me. Completely unfrauded pic. I have visible cheekbones/zygos (despite what your god @Titbot says) and a very wide jaw.

does it make me better than Chris hems? No.

you won't like my response as I said before.

Last edited:
What! are you crazy because in my last thread I was told that I have too wide jaw. It's all in pics and lens distortion.

You won't call chico boneless from this pic. Add some fat to his face and he becomes boneless acc to you.
You aren’t Chico though. Some people don’t need to have Chad bones to look good

+1 harmony and eye area with good pheno for the win

I didn't claim that.
But dude I have bones - lack some harmony. What you're claiming is completely opposite of that.
I have uploaded a new pic see that and tell me how I have no jaw or cheekbones.