Am I incel if only foids I can get are youngling whiteoids 18-20y?

AlexanderTheGreat

AlexanderTheGreat

stacysexual | short face LDARing | to-be-GodChad
So, I have read on this forum that white guys with Asian girlfriends would still be considered incel.

Along similar lines, I have been having this deranging thoughts lately that I am still incel because the only foids I can get are in the age range 18-20y with a height of 5ft-5ft6. I am currently in my mid 20s and heightfraud till 5ft8.

Do older foids become more mature and start being attracted only to robust-faced muscular chads, with no feelings left for manlets like me 5ft8?
Serious question.

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
you're not incel if you attract women

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, fauxfox, Deleted member 17430 and 6 others
No. In fact, I'd say you're getting the most prime aged women of all (going by looks).

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, fauxfox, Deleted member 17430 and 4 others
you're not incel if you attract women
Then why am I attracting younger foids if I am in my mid 20s? Do I have JBappeal or something? Maybe it's my manlet height and the correspondingly smaller body, small skull and face that pleases them?

Because they haven't been exposed to taller guys, more robust guys, etc?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 17791
Then why am I attracting younger foids if I am in my mid 20s? Do I have JBappeal or something? Maybe it's my manlet height and the correspondingly smaller body, small skull and face that pleases them?
Younger women do like more boyish looks. What do you mean by smaller skull, you mean small jaw or small brain?

Try estimate what age bracket of women like me.
043D73FA 3C80 4DB8 84B2 4D3CFBA8F234
2C33E847 C646 425A AB26 B60408F58748
E396006D C3CC 4554 A1C2 E502BD6CCC82

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17430, the BULL and 2 others
attract or fuck the betabucks could be the attraction not him
Didn't get your English, sir. Please elaborate... add a little punctuation, maybe?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Younger women do like more boyish looks.
Boyish looks means chadlite?

What do you mean by smaller skull, you mean small jaw or small brain?
Like in general smaller, in proportion to the body height. I only mean it vertically, not in any other direction like profile, 3/4s or anything. Obviously skull size would be lesser than a taller chad/chadlite... and hence a little more compact with features, with eyes occupying a larger area compared to a tall chad's skull.

Like similar proportion as meeks and cavill... notice how their faces look boy-ish and compact

as compared to

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Amnesia
Boyish looks means chadlite?

Like in general smaller, in proportion to the body height. I only mean it vertically, not in any other direction like profile, 3/4s or anything. Obviously skull size would be lesser than a taller chad/chadlite... and hence a little more compact with features, with eyes occupying a larger area compared to a tall chad's skull.

Like similar proportion as meeks and cavill... notice how their faces look boy-ish and compact
View attachment 1656392View attachment 1656395

as compared to
View attachment 1656396View attachment 1656397
Boyish means more cute looking. Remeriez and Chico are both giga chad but Chico is boyish while remeriez is more masc.

1CA2535C 0E59 4859 93E3 A02D9CD6B31E
8E124784 2111 4273 AC2F F9F080A75FB5

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, cekonerr and Xangsane
Boyish means more cute looking. Remeriez and Chico are both giga chad but Chico is boyish while remeriez is more masc.

View attachment 1656398
View attachment 1656399
I always considered boy-ish more like chadlite because it's not robust.

I am kind of midway between these two... more robust than chico, but less than ramirez... sort of where cavill is.

Also, I guess boyish is not intimidating right? Since I am manlet I always try to appear more intimidating to make up for height.

I always considered boy-ish more like chadlite because it's not robust.

I am kind of midway between these two... more robust than chico, but less than ramirez... sort of where cavill is.

Also, I guess boyish is not intimidating right? Since I am manlet I always try to appear more intimidating to make up for height.
You're 5'8 which is only slightly bellow average. You could gymcel to make up for it easy.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
No. In fact, I'd say you're getting the most prime aged women of all (going by looks).
Only the short ones tbh.

I think these young foids just want to loose their virginity and hence would fuck anything.

Mature ones don't give me as much IOIs just comparing by numbers. Probably because they get exposed to taller / more robust chads.

You think you’re incel because you attract the most desirable women of society? Brag post

You think you’re incel because you attract the most desirable women of society? Brag post
No man... no bragging. I legit had these thoughts after reading about the white men with asian gfs still being considered incel.

I also thought maybe mature women (20y+) prefer taller/more robust chads because of just the more years of exposure to them.

Personally I would prefer women closer to my age just for the maturity and the quality of conversations.

Last edited:
this entire thread is a humblebrag and people are too dumb to realize it jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430
Similar situation. I attract more 18-21 yos than I do women 21+ lol. Older women don't find me as attractive and I'm guessing it's bc I look too "pretty boy ish"/high trust.

• Love it
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat