am I incel or truecel

?

• incel

• truecel

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is the first time I’ve seen looksmaxxx being this kind. It’s brutally over for him. Not to mention he’s only 16 no one his age looks this horrible

This is the first time I’ve seen looksmaxxx being this kind. It’s brutally over for him. Not to mention he’s only 16 no one his age looks this horrible
He just needs to softmaxx, there's people who look a lot worse in high school especially since the majority is struggling with acne at that age.
Here is my assessment.
Start working out now while you're young, build a good frame.
Get lean, around 12% bodyfat.
Grow your hair out to a medium length and put effort into it.
Get a skincare routine.
Shave shave shave that pedo stache.
Start using contacts or at the least more sophisticated looking glasses.
Grow a thicker neck with neck exercises.

Do this, best advice you will get as of now.
you could take this guys advice or pretend you're just joking about looking bad/not caring. @B1B2 You're probably autistic if you haven't realized what you've needed to do already.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
He just needs to softmaxx, there's people who look a lot worse in high school especially since the majority is struggling with acne at that age.

you could take this guys advice or pretend you're just joking about looking bad/not caring. @B1B2 You're probably autistic if you haven't realized what you've needed to do already.
cope I am a truecel the only advice I'm getting is to lose weight when I'm not even fat I just have a weak jaw and bloated cheeks

cope I am a truecel the only advice I'm getting is to lose weight when I'm not even fat I just have a weak jaw and bloated cheeks
a truecel is somebody with facial deformities.